Who's ready to be hated?

Matt Diablo

...following on from the amusing Spudz/Yiddie forum thread upstairs [or is it downstairs?], it gotta me thinking how the experiences of being a battled weary Blue, after many years of hoping, is suddenly going to change forever. No more Chelski cabbies down south telling you how "I've always had a soft spot for City" or some "proper" Rag fan who would prefer Citeh to do well more than 'Pool as we're from Manchester and so on bollox. It's gonna be full scale revulsion to our success, defo more by other fans and cringingly we're gonna have to get used to the gutter tabloids creeping up to us when they realise if you can't beat em, join em, slimey twats that they are.

Anyway after another positive Blue day, many more are surely not too far away. I'm gonna love it, enjoy any glory with huge endeavour. We deserve it surely? Well let's wait and see as lets face it we are C.I.T.Y!!

Good post mate and very very true.

I for one can safely say fook the lot of them. Jealous twats.

CTID

BEING LOVED AND GETTING SYMPOTHY GOT US NOWHERE...HATED WORKS FOR ME ..I LOVE IT..CTID

Couldn't care less, it's only the idiots that would hate us anyway.

Any supporter from another club with half a brain, would want the monopoly of the top 4 broken up. It's in the interests of everyone in the league to shake things up.

Lets face it 11 years ago we where at such a low ebb never been so low in the Leagues best players having to go to further their careers. We fought back the old fashioned way and even in the 4 years we had been out of the Premier League found the landscape had totally changed due to the money involved....After ADUG came in who cares we deserve our time to shine, to hell with the rest and their opinions!!! CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.