Pato £30m
Benzema £22m

1 of:
Forlan £25m
Milito £20m
Drogba £35m

Tevez £45m
Adebayor £25m

He's going no where until the seasons ended. By which time, he may have changed his mind,,, again. Always gives 100% and will continue to do so every time he plays for us. If we want to use him to pry a player away from the big 2 in Spain, it should be Alves, in Italy, Eto, Santon and Maicon.
I still feel we have already bagged a big name striker for Jan and also another defender of real quality. I would love that to be Torres and Alves, but I would be happy with Dzeko and Luiz. I reckon 2 of these 4 are already in the bag.

Higuian is too stop-start to do it long term
Torres and Rooney will be here by mid Jan
Aguero next summer

Don't know the truth in this, but there's a rumour going all over the place at the moment that Tevez's transfer request was because of City/Garrrrrry striking a deal with the rags over Wayne Rooney. Like I said, don't know the truth in it, and I don't know if it's already been mentioned, but this is what has been bobbing around today. I don't come on here much, I just thought I'd let you know what I've heard.

Sell Tevez to Real for £45 - £50 million. Sign Dezko for £35 Million

Swap Adebayor for Benzema (Morinho wanted this deal in the summer !)

Buy / Part Ex Carrol for RSC / SWP / Bridge plus some cash for Fatley.

Giving us forward options of Mario, Benzema, Dezko and Carrol. We could go 4 4 2 with Silva and AJ providing the ammo. More than enough goals in there.

Forgive my ignorance because I could be wrong but would signing Dzeko upset Kolarov?.You know,Bosnian and Serb.

roque balboa said:
Don't know the truth in this, but there's a rumour going all over the place at the moment that Tevez's transfer request was because of City/Garrrrrry striking a deal with the rags over Wayne Rooney. Like I said, don't know the truth in it, and I don't know if it's already been mentioned, but this is what has been bobbing around today. I don't come on here much, I just thought I'd let you know what I've heard.

Thats a croc of poo. Tevez was quoted all over the place saying he would love to play with shrek again. This, at the time of all the speculation before granny shagger signed a new contract.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1338686/Edin-Dzeko-issues-come-letter-Manchester-City--EXCLUSIVE.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... USIVE.html</a>

Kompanyon said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1338686/Edin-Dzeko-issues-come-letter-Manchester-City--EXCLUSIVE.html

If true, it makes me want him at the club even more. A player desperate to join us, imagine that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.