Who's replacing Tevez then?

I may need my tin hat for this! But why dont we make a real statement of intent and sign Rooney.
Just imagine the new 'welcome to manchester' poster

Be nice I'm new

goalden moulden said:
I may need my tin hat for this! But why dont we make a real statement of intent and sign Rooney.

Be nice I'm new
well i for one wouldnt want that ugly,granny shagging dipper here for free,and thats being nice normally id call you a cnut for such a statement.

lots of options currently running through my head. Some not so realistic, others short term due to age but over all don't think any would be bad options.

Torres
Benzema
Lisandro
Eto'o
Milito
Dzeko
Fabiano
Hugain
Cassano
Borriello
Podolski (forgotten man down at cologne)

Torres has to be worth a shot, IF we can be sure that his injury fears are over and no long lasting damage has been done. He's got a pal alreday at City in Silva, £40m says Liverpool will sell. Premier League experience and world class - we'd create the chances to get him back to the top of the list of world class strikers.

If Madrid or Barca want Tevez then we should be asking about Higuain, Benzema, and Bojan. Hell, why not be extra cheeky and go for Villa.

Elsewhere, the candidates have to be along the lines of Dzeko, Aguero, Fabiano, Cavani, Forlan, Suarez, Cassano, Podolski, Pato, Hulk...

But for a short term replacement, how about Miroslav Klose? I'd also suggest Tomáš Necid may be worth keeping an eye on.

This Tevez incident is a reminder that attitude is often as important as level of talent. We need someone hungry to succeed and with a desire to work for City and Mancini.

goalden moulden said:

Be nice I'm new

Rag!

Difficult man to replace but I'd be happy to see Forlan in as a stopgap he wouldn't let anyone down, we could still have a good crack at the title, and think more long term in the summer. There's just something trustworthy about Forlan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.