Who's replacing Tevez then?

Tevez himself could become the bargaining chip - if he goes to Real for example we could insist on grabbing Benzema who is already unsettled there

Llorente please.

But like someone said, Tevez hasn't left yet, we can't be sure.

hutchygp said:
Tevez is going no where, he wants to stay agents after more money. However i would strip him of the captaincy on principal and give it Kompany.

Ade, RSC to go, Bellamy back in from Cardiff and Torres from the scousers sounds good to me.
headinthesand-300x200.jpg

I'd give tevez to Madrid for kaka (maybe have to give some cash as well) and I'd get Forlan as a short term option he grafts and scores goals. Forlan wasn't really given a chance at united and I feel he would be perfect to replace tevez ok not as good but he ain't bad. But my main striker who I'd love to sign has to be Torres he would be perfect at city we could get him fit again and he'd bang them in for fun :) this imo plus I'd also like to see ade given the chance he is a goal scorer :) CTID

A rejuvenated Diego Forlan would certainly be an ideal, short term replacement for Tevez. Another thought is that Adebayor clearly does not get on with Tevez either professionally or socially. If Tevez leaves, maybe Adebayor could resurrect his career in a sky blue shirt.

trueblue09 said:
Aguero for me. & torres if possible. fuck it throw in Dzeko aswell
Hope Torres doesnt come here, to be honest. He's absolutely shot and would cost us a fortune in wages and transfer fees

an out an out striker is needed, Tevez drops too deep and occupy's the space that Silva and Yaya should be playing in, its no coincidence that they both had cracking games at W Ham. Get a real finisher, penalty box player...come in Mr Dzeko, your time is up (at Wolfsburg)

Watched Real Madrid Vs Real Zaragoza last night and I have to say that Benzema is in the wrong league. He needs to be playing in the premiership with a top side and I'd love that to be us. Should have scored a one-on-one really but he had two defenders plus the keeper closing him down.

If Tevez leaves in January and it's still a big "if" ...City should continue to pursue their established forward targets.. Mancini has spoken openly to fans of his desire to bring Dzeko to Eastlands in January 2011 having already failed to land him in Summer 2010..

Torres is still a long shot and as Liverpool fall into disarray, increasingly less impossible..

Benzema is certainly an option

In light of Tevez's instabilty and possible ultimate departure; City should consider one of the following: Sergio Aguero. Alexis Sanchez, Diego Forlan or Luis Suarez..

If Tevez leaves in January and it's still a big "if" ...City should continue to pursue their established forward targets.. Mancini has spoken openly to fans of his desire to bring Dzeko to Eastlands in January 2011 having already failed to land him in Summer 2010..

Torres is still a long shot and as Liverpool fall into disarray, increasingly less impossible..

Benzema is certainly an option

In light of Tevez's instabilty and possible ultimate departure; City should consider one of the following: Sergio Aguero. Alexis Sanchez, Diego Forlan or Luis Suarez..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.