Who's the greatest ?

Has to be Yaya for me. Silva a brilliant player though and runs him close. Bell I only saw for 1/2 seasons so couldn't compare to his peak.

Notable mentions to Kompany and Aguero and whilst he was a twat,Tevez was a great player.

Yaya the most complete footballer I've ever seen in the Premier league. Brilliant touch, range of passing, decent left-foot,great finisher and great striker of a ball from distance, fantastic burst of pace in his prime and power. Oh and played a huge part in so many big games for us.

David so easy on the eye and an absolute joy to watch but Toure pips him for me.

The difference when silva doesn't play says it all really but can't decide between him and the king

david silva for me.even his shit days are 7 out of 10.yaya and Sergio not far behind.also loved tueart back in the day

A previous poster is right to say its always difficult to compare players of different eras and i remember Colin Bell at his peak but for me its got to be David Silva.

World Cup winner, European Championships double winner, truly great player, modest and model professional.

Many people forget even Fergie in his most bitter period of management said he wished he had signed him but he didnt realise how good he actually is.

Make the most of watching him... hes irreplaceable!

Perfectly put. It's Spanish Dave all the way for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.