Who's the most famous person you have stood/sat next to.....

Re: Who's the most famous person you have stood/sat next to.

ifiwasarichfan said:
Bernard Manning.

We were playing Forest as they went up to the Prem and we went down to York and Wycombe.

He kept shouting for someone to mark Kevin Campbell off corners - and I am sure some of you can guess what word he used.

Was in a Chinese buffet (right shit hole too) in Ashton and Campbell was in there in a tracksuite with some other guys wearing the same trackies ... Googled ithe initials on the badge , seems he was in town scouting kids for his own agency,, day after he turns up at curzon watching my lads team amongst others

Just thought of another. Billy from the TV series Bread had a season ticket infront of me for years as well.

CrownPointBlue said:
Shipman. Kept saying City were goin to get buried !!

Shipman was a Notts County fan, which probably explains a lot.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Sat next to a Manchester lad who plays American football for Oakland Raiders. Manelik Watson. Good lad.

Sat two rows behind Asa Hartford at Wembley this year.

Sat directly behind Dickov at Manchester Apollo watching Keane.

Stood next to Paul Lake sister at Barnsley away in the 80's........stretching it a bit now!!!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/news/club-news/2013/may/oakland-raiders-player-menelik-watson-interview-part-ii" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/news/club-news/20 ... ew-part-ii</a>

Worth a read if you haven't already.

Late 70's I lived in Reading and caught the odd City game (times were hard back then) Got on a train to go to Ipswich away and sat opposite Little and Large and shared the journey to padding ton with them, they weren't going to the game. They were top blokes.
Sat in front of Noel Gallagher at Charlton away first game of the season early oo's I think, Sibierski scored our first.
Often seen John Stapleton at games
Got a season card in front of a very famous poster on here but modesty forbids me from disclosing.

Blue Streak said:
Years ago when Graeme Souness was Rangers manager he was at Maine Road in the Main Stand with a scarf wrapped round his face hoping nobody knew who he was? think he was watching Lakey. Anyway that was right by me.

Also Phil Neal and his Bolton side when we played Luton Town were on the row infront of me.
He was watching Paul Stewart iirc.

Sat in front of Buzzer and his missus at old trafford for a Derby in the nineties, which not surprisingly we lost. It was Cantona's debut for united iirc. Timmy Mallet was sat to my right, not that he really counts as a celebrity.

Bodicoteblue said:
1979 living in Edinburgh - sat next to George Best ( he was playing for Hibs at the time ) in the pub , real good laugh .
Bought him a large scotch - looking back now , I may have contributed to his untimely demise !

You should have bought "the Liver thief" a few more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.