Who's the most famous person you have stood/sat next to.....

Re: Who's the most famous person you have stood/sat next to.

I sit near where injured players often watch the games at City with their families.

De Jong was there last season after he'd left us, Richards has been there a couple of times.

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
ColinBellsjockstrap said:
At a City game?

I haven't sat next to anyone famous............
cry.gif

I did however sit right next to Led Zeppelin's John Bonham in a pub in Kidderminster around 1978.

I said "Hello John"

He said "Fuck off".

:)

Robert Plant stood behind me at a Prince concert.

oakiecokie said:
Blue Streak said:
Just thought of another. Billy from the TV series Bread had a season ticket infront of me for years as well.

Does he still go and is he still an actor,anyone know ?

He doesnt go much nowadays as he DJs most Friday and Saturday nights and he is a hen pecked under the thumb wuss. He also has acting schools.

I dont remember him ever having a ST but he would sit with dj Mike Pickering in the Maine Stand.

Was at wembley 99 with him, Kevin Kennedy, Tilly Vosburgh (eastenders) sat behind Noel Gallacher in the olympic gallery.

Was sat in front of Kenny Dalgleish and his tribe watching Phantom at Manchester Opera House about 20 years ago - one of his brats moaned all the way through about not being able to see past the tall bloke in front of them!

I'm sure a lot of you have had the pleasure in being sat next to me :)

Prestwich_Blue said:
Rascal said:
I dont remember him ever having a ST but he would sit with dj Mike Pickering in the Maine Stand.
That reminds me that I sat just behind Mike Pickering at West Ham a couple of seasons ago.
I sat with Mike and Nick a few times at Maine Road. Nick also introduced me to Ray Winstone before one West Ham game when we in Kippax hospitality.

Sat in front of John Stapleton at Goodison this year.

He made us sit down :(

Manc in London said:
Pete - sat next to him at a handful of games

The bloke who looks like Martin Jol with curly hair

Just in front of Noel Gallagher at Watford in 2006. My god, that was a dire game.

We must have been in close proximity at Watford.

I remember standing close to Kevin Kennedy at Oldham with all the City support chanting "Cuuuurly" at him.

Sat next to Franny last time we played at Swindon.

I have been in the players' lounge at City a few times (Pearce's last season). Watched one game that season with Didi Hamann when he was injured.

Was in the Directors' Lounge at Fulham away last season and met Buzzer, Marwood, David Bernstein. Hugh Grant and John Motson were also in there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.