Who's the most famous person you have stood/sat next to.....

Re: Who's the most famous person you have stood/sat next to.

Paul Morley and lady friend on the Kippax circa 92/93. Stood out like a sore thumb wearing an Armani jacket

Sat infront of Tommy Booth at a workmate funeral in Middleton last year .
My workmate used to say he knew Boothy and used to play football with him as a kid , but I never really believed him ,,, sorry Pedro

Ricky Hatton, at the League Cup final this year.

Somewhat less glamorously I took a piss next to Kit Symons in the gents (and in the urinals not the sink!) at Selhurst Park probably about 12 years ago.

Had to show Peter Reid to his seat when I was stewarding at the arena one sunday night a few years back ,then next dat at the swamp (sportsmans dinner) was having a pish next to him , he thought I was stalking him

One other spent a week with Denis Law in London when filming a quiz on sky 20 yeras ago , great company

Richard Edghill at Glossop north end, think it was a charity match

50th Birthday, 13th May 2012, sat and chatted with child hood hero Colin 'the king' Bell. I think we were playing QPR?

Just before Sylvain Distin moved to Portsmouth, he came to watch a few of us play football in Wilmslow. His agent was playing in the game with us so it was because of him really, but I shook Distin's hand after the game and asked him to stay at City - about a week later he went to Pompey!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.