Whos won the most at a match from the bookies?

2002 world cup

won just over £500 on england vs argentina.

i had 4 £5 bets ( £20in total )...... england to win, correct score..1-0,

beckham first goal, and the double beckham and 1-0 !

not repeated this since !

at the Norwich v City "lets be avin you " game me and a mate had a couple of bets in an acumulator he picked first scorer "Ashton " i got final score 1-3 , picked up £350 to spilt on £20 bet

My best was i had a £1 on city to beat scum few years back at home when we won 4-1 and i had fowler first goal 400-1 get in there,,and think it was the same season i had a £1 on us to beat everton 5-0 and the first scorer cant remember who it was,and that was 350-1,so cpl of crackers there,,fuck all ever since,still cant complain i suppose

euro 2004 i was 16

i had a fiver on 1..0 charisteas in the final. it didnt seem to of worked so i hit refresh.

next thing i knew id chucked a tenner on it

i fell asleep on the sofa, only to be woken by the commentator

"CHAAAAAARRRRRRRRRIIIIIISSSSSTTTTTEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSS"

I shit it. Only problem was this was in the 30th minute. I sat there for an hour, absolute shitting it. In fact i had to leave the room with 5 to go. I couldnt bare it

Anyway obviously it came in. Tenner at 66 to 1. At 16 that was serious money

I went out and bought my first car

BOOM

Haha

foley87 said:
euro 2004 i was 16

i had a fiver on 1..0 charisteas in the final. it didnt seem to of worked so i hit refresh.

next thing i knew id chucked a tenner on it

i fell asleep on the sofa, only to be woken by the commentator

"CHAAAAAARRRRRRRRRIIIIIISSSSSTTTTTEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSS"

I shit it. Only problem was this was in the 30th minute. I sat there for an hour, absolute shitting it. In fact i had to leave the room with 5 to go. I couldnt bare it

Anyway obviously it came in. Tenner at 66 to 1. At 16 that was serious money

I went out and bought my first car

BOOM

Haha

Is it 16 you can start betting at? Thought it was 18. I best be off to the bookies tomorrow then lol.

I had City to beat the scum I got the result and Robby Fowler to score the first goal with the accumilator.. 2475 USD from a 400 USD bet..And no tax in the Ukraine.

It was totally biginners luck and after that the sport bar refused to take any of my bets...
It was the first time I had bet so much money and, I might add, it was the last.

like i said on the offtopic betting thread, we should have a bluemoon betting thread sticky! where people say what they have bet on, if they have won/lost. Give people tips etc

RyantheBlue said:
citizen tony said:
at the Norwich v City "lets be avin you " game me and a mate had a couple of bets in an acumulator he picked first scorer "Ashton " i got final score 1-3 , picked up £350 to spilt on £20 bet

Musta been a shite bookies cus we won 3-2 :)

I've only won once, 40 quid on an accumulator

thank you i stand corrected 2-3 , still one the bet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.