Whos won the most at a match from the bookies?

standytogilvy said:
mcfc1632 said:
well hopefully it will be me this year

In May I placed 3,035 pounds on CITY to win the prem at 33/1

wow

I have laid some of the risk off on Betfair at between 14/1 and 16/1 - but still stand to make over 50k if City do it - will only be pay back for previous years of disappoinment!!

mcfcjosh said:
tenner on david villa to be top scorer in the euros that spain won at 15/1.

I had a spare 50p from my bets and decided to have a "WILD" 50p bet on villa top goalscorer and spain to win at 40/1

i was gutted that i only got £20 back, good spotting though!

£180 @ 17/1 off a tenner on Musampa for 1st goal v liverpool at home a couple of years back when he scored right at the end. I backed the grand national winner too on the same day. Won another 40 quid.

Went into the fantasy bar after the match and blew it all on lapdancers.

Erm I won £75 quid when we beat the rages 2-1 at their place.

Best day of my life that, went out the night before stayed at a ladies house in Fallowfield, left at 8 in the morning went SpaR craked a few beers open walked in to town met the lads made a bet went and watched City win!!!!!!!!!!

I won just short of £2000 when we beat the rage 3-1, based on seperate bets for Sinclair first scorer, correct score and correct score with last scorer. A great moment when Robbie scored the third.

Also won just short of £1000 in a similar way when we beat Everton 5-1 (or was it 5-0_and SWP scored the last. Tarnant hit the post late on and I cacked myself.

mxpx said:
Erm I won £75 quid when we beat the rages 2-1 at their place.

Best day of my life that, went out the night before stayed at a ladies house in Fallowfield, left at 8 in the morning went SpaR craked a few beers open walked in to town met the lads made a bet went and watched City win!!!!!!!!!!

who are the rages?

a few years ago 4 lads on stockport taxi rank had £5 (£20 Total) each on an 8 timer , saturday pm 7 results were up , If the last result comes in they win £8000 :) .They were waiting for Fulham to beat Leigh RMI . The game finished a draw :(
DEVASTATED would be a good describing word.

When I used to gamble id always have three seperate bets on city game (plus loads off accas)

3-2
Dunne to score first
scorecast

Played Charlton about 4/5 year ago at our place ( just before FA cup game V Villa at Villa park, richards 90+ goal)

Put
£1 on line 1,000/1 scorecast
£1 3-2 think was 28/1
£1 dune to score first 40/1

then waked in to local shop before i ogt tram and found £5 on floor

so went Coral at side of Arndale

£1 scorecast 600/1
£2 3-2 28/1
£2 dunne to socre first 33/1

Altogether it was about £1,790
----------------------------------------------------------

Also had a lucky 63 come in and won £600 split between me and my boss

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.