whose travelling with rags??

salfordpaul

was chatting to a mate today who told me a pub from salford was leaving on saturday to wembley 50-50 city and yoonited. It amazed me to be fair! Our coach is 100% blue, no vermin allowed.

I think a tv company should go down on board that other coach would be must view tv!! Its a disaster waiting to happen.

So own up blues, whose travelling with rags.....and why??

never, nada, no fucking chance. TBH I only have a couple of rag mates and one did insinuate that he would come down with us, he got fucked off straight away!!!

it's going to kick off on the way back. who ever doesn't get the result will be pissed off.

salfordpaul said:
was chatting to a mate today who told me a pub from salford was leaving on saturday to wembley 50-50 city and yoonited.
Utter lunacy! Never mind a tv crew, it needs riot squad!

When we were all asked if we wanted to go on the 53 seater that one of the lads had booked we all said definitely, as long as there are no scum on board. There aren't, but in all honesty I only know four reds who are going anyway.

I know ten that are travelling together, five city and five united. They are mates. Should they travel on different trains because of a game of football?

There will be banter afterwards but that is all.

Five of us, 3 Blues and 2 Reds. They're gonna get some serious shit on the way back, win or lose. And if they gob off, they're walking it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.