Why after today has Mancini lost the fans?

awest

It was Chalsea away so a point would have been good enough. I must admit there has been a huge sway of supporters who have turned against him on all the boards and radio phone-inns.

What was the final straw?

He's just proved that he can't beat the top teams without Hughes' signings, awful football with no passion or desire to go and win a game of football.

2 years ago I wouldn't be so fed up. But I think its time and time again looking for a draw against a big team when we could go out to get 3 points. He has spent millions and so far it has got us 1 point ahead of spurs if they win their game in hand, I was hoping to have 8 games and to be and be confident that we would get top 4, but now I am not so sure. I think we should have a poll in or out?

Ask yourself a question & be honest.

Can you see us winning anything with this clown?
Answer NO

Why

1/ We CHOKE the big games on a consistent basis & never win when it matters
2/ We play a dull boring brand of football where in some games if we are lucky we have 2 chances which usually end up straight at the keeper, like today
3/ His Italian tactics don't and wont work in the prem
4/ We play as individuals
5/ Im pissed off & we wont win the semi or get 4th

To be fair fella, he lost a lot of us a long time ago and today just rubber stamps things.

-Because giving up 20 attempts w/ five on target while only mustering 5 attempts and one on target isn't even going to get you one point.
-If you think "playing for a point" consists of trying to weather a storm for 90 minutes you'll never win.
-If you aren't going to try to score you don't deserve a point.

Blind faith from some fans has disappeared now.

And to think I got told I knew nought when I said Mancini would be no good for us...

awest said:
It was Chalsea away so a point would have been good enough. I must admit there has been a huge sway of supporters who have turned against him on all the boards and radio phone-inns.

What was the final straw?
But we didn't get a point did we

I have supported him from day one as a) he had a better CV than most managers we employ and b) he quickly shored up a pathetic defence showing organisational levels not normally employed associated with City.

However we now appear over coached. Add to this an alarming lack of pace individually and an overly defensive attitude when playing teams considered to be at the same level as us.

I have to say I am beginning to doubt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.