Why after today has Mancini lost the fans?

Hamann Pineapple said:
Luiz was the difference not Mancini.
Mancini was going to bring Boyata on before Luiz scored, why do you think he was going to make such a momentous substitution ?

robbieh said:
I have supported him from day one as a) he had a better CV than most managers we employ and b) he quickly shored up a pathetic defence showing organisational levels not normally employed associated with City.

However we now appear over coached. Add to this an alarming lack of pace individually and an overly defensive attitude when playing teams considered to be at the same level as us.

I have to say I am beginning to doubt.

That my friend is nail on the head.

I've always been a mancini fan but we are very frustraing to watch and i am deeply worried about our players physical and mental state, we have looked absolutely fooked for weeks....added to that kompany's concession in the week that the team 'weren't prepared' for kiev away....yes thats right..'weren't prepared'...i am very very worried about that 4th spot.....but think we will still do it..

it will be very close though..

The lot of you who are actually wanting him to fail and taking pride in predicting a City loss is just utterly disgusting.

You should seriously re-think your allegiances.

... Because thats it, that game could have put us 5 ahead of chelsea and 7 ahead of spurs. But we fucked it up and that game could have cost us the champions league. It has topped off a dire 2011 of football

Usual defeatist, knee jerk sh*te.

The fans weren't happy under Hughes because he played attacking free-flowing football and we were poor at defending.

Now we look rock solid, probably only lost today due to tired legs and minds in the last 15 minutes and therefore Mancinin should go.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. What the City fans are saying is I want us to play like Barcelona, well, guess what we're not Barcelona.

We're two years into our development so yeh we are still behind the likes of Chelsea and the Rags who've been doing it year on year on year.

Its the impatience from our fans that's the problem, not Mancini.

Joga Bonito said:
The lot of you who are actually wanting him to fail and taking pride in predicting a City loss is just utterly disgusting.

Rubbish!

Show me one post were someone has said they want him to fail?

BLUEMATT23 said:
Ask yourself a question & be honest.

Can you see us winning anything with this clown?
Answer NO

Why

1/ We CHOKE the big games on a consistent basis & never win when it matters
2/ We play a dull boring brand of football where in some games if we are lucky we have 2 chances which usually end up straight at the keeper, like today
3/ His Italian tactics don't and wont work in the prem
4/ We play as individuals
5/ Im pissed off & we wont win the semi or get 4th

^^^^ COMPLETE AND UTTER DOGSHIT ^^^^

Lets bring back Hughes eh?

blueinsa said:
Joga Bonito said:

Rubbish!

Show me one post were someone has said they want him to fail?

It doesn't need to be said, peoples sentiment at this crucial stage in the season is shameful. If you wanted City to succeed you wouldn't be calling for the managers head. The season is not even over we're still in fourth spot but people have given up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.