Why are humans the only species to need clothes ?

The less clothes the better , long t shirt and shorts or summer dress , always commando , jeans if i have to go out in winter , dont get dressed at home , dont like clothes

No pics

One hypothesis from about 20 years ago was that humans were evolving into long distance runners to hunt prey, and hair was lost during this process.

What I don't understand is why we lost our fur in the first place only to then have to wear clothes to keep warm.

Evolution my dear Millo. Females began to consider the hairy man to be unclean (infested with fleas) so would mate with less hairy men. They would give birth to less hairy children and the cycle would continue.

Unfortunately it has meant we spot fully grown adults dressed like this.

IMG_3063.jpeg

I repeat that’s a fully grown adult male.

Ladies & Gentlemen.

Why have they never adapted to local conditions like every other animal/bird ?

eskimo-1.jpg
Can’t see any other animals in that pic…

Evolution my dear Millo. Females began to consider the hairy man to be unclean (infested with fleas) so would mate with less hairy men. They would give birth to less hairy children and the cycle would continue.

Unfortunately it has meant we spot fully grown adults dressed like this.

View attachment 78209

I repeat that’s a fully grown adult male.
To paraphrase the Irvine Welsh chapter in Acid House “ never had a ride in his puff, never will”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.