Why are some blues so down?

Re: Why is everyone so down?

dadnlad said:
Anderson said:
Mostly I am pissed because of the Champions league exit, I mean if we exit in quarter finals I will congrat. to Mancini, but we lost from Italian Serie A number seven in first round ... than retirement club Chelski ... destroyed my confidence in Mancini, and I start to be nervous every time when ball is in our half.

redcafe closed
The hilarious thing is that he's talking about our Champions League exit when their own was much worse. Went out in the easy group.

My point about this thread is simply that everyone is trying to analyse to deeply why we didn't win yesterday. (OH AND ALSO MENTIONING THE RAGS IN EVERY OTHER THREAD).

We drew with a team who got what they played for. We are top of the shop. Stop complaining and get supporting.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Have we been relegated? - No

Have we lost the league? - No

Have we lost 8 on the spin? - No

Fuck me-Please can we stop the post mortems about yesterday. GET A GRIP. We are still top of the league.

I'd rather be where we are now than where we were 10 yrs ago!!!
I'm not in the least bit down, we head into 2012 top of the league, I don't think we have ever led the league at the start of a new year in my lifetime, what is to be down about ?

I cannot answer to everyone, but it is nonsense to proclaim me rag. It is so stupid people.

Anderson said:
I cannot answer to everyone, but it is nonsense to proclaim me rag. It is so stupid people.

Where are you from ?

My point about this thread is simply that everyone is trying to analyse to deeply why we didn't win yesterday. (OH AND ALSO MENTIONING THE RAGS IN EVERY OTHER THREAD).

We drew with a team who got what they played for. We are top of the shop. Stop complaining and get supporting.

TBF I think that the penny is just dropping for a small number that winning this league will be no walkover and that the rags will battle us all the way for it.

I expected a battle but they have surprised me since we stuffed them 6 -1.
Still, it will taste all the sweeter if we win in in a season when the rags broke records of their own lol.

This battle is just brilliant. A dream come true. We are competing for the top prizes again at last. It's tense, nervy and exciting. Bring it on.

Balti said:

TBF I think that the penny is just dropping for a small number that winning this league will be no walkover and that the rags will battle us all the way for it.

I expected a battle but they have surprised me since we stuffed them 6 -1.
Still, it will taste all the sweeter if we win in in a season when the rags broke records of their own lol.

This battle is just brilliant. A dream come true. We are competing for the top prizes again at last. It's tense, nervy and exciting. Bring it on.

My sentiments entirely Balti, to be level with us after the start we've had is bloody impressive. They've only conceded 3 goals away from home. Sometimes you have to give credit where it's due. The FA Cup is going to be a much tougher tie than we first anticipated and the result of that could go a long way psychologically.

Sky Blue said:
Anderson said:

Who the fuck are you then mate? And why that rag name? Speak up. Most of your posts are just so bloody negative about city and annoying. So lighten up a bit yeah? Mancini has been doing a good enough job for us. No team is built in a couple of weeks. If you watch city play regularly you will know how much he has helped us improve over the time he has been here. its just been phenomenal. So if you have anything to say try to be more positive for godssake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.