Why are some blues so down?

Chelski,the bindippers and the arse all dropped points to relegation threatened teams at home , and we are disappointed drawing and dominating a mid table west brom side who are on a good run, some of our "fans" need a reality check. Just because the media keep on comparing us to yooonited , dont believe the hype.Mancini will deal with baconface and the rag loving media,cant wait for 2012.

Re: Why is everyone so down?

Anderson said:
Mostly I am pissed because of the Champions league exit, I mean if we exit in quarter finals I will congrat. to Mancini, but we lost from Italian Serie A number seven in first round ... than retirement club Chelski ... destroyed my confidence in Mancini, and I start to be nervous every time when ball is in our half.

Hahahahahahahahaha!

I think its because we've played some great football and scored loads of goals but still are looking over our shoulders at the Rags and Spurs.Watching the Spurs today made me realise we cannt afford to draw many more games. I fear that it will be the lost points with draws that may be our downfall.

citymad said:
I think its because we've played some great football and scored loads of goals but still are looking over our shoulders at the Rags and Spurs.Watching the Spurs today made me realise we cannt afford to draw many more games. I fear that will be our downfall not so much any losses. We need wingers to call upon, teams are figuring us out.

Behave! We drew 0-0 FFS, it's not the end of the world there is half a season to go

I like many of you on here was there supporting city in the third tier of english football and I'm amazed at where we are now, but things change we aim higher these days and I think its pretty fair to be disappointed with a draw at west brom. The title is there for us to win this year. Them lot are on a good run of form but we expected that, we just need to concentrate on our own results and in my opinion it was 2 points dropped at albion.

Anderson said:
Mostly I am pissed because of the Champions league exit, I mean if we exit in quarter finals I will congrat. to Mancini, but we lost from Italian Serie A number seven in first round ... than retirement club Chelski ... destroyed my confidence in Mancini, and I start to be nervous every time when ball is in our half.

Kool story bro *.+'*+*~

Redex rats control device

I personally find the comments about the whinging quite entertaining.

One of the greatest things about city is our ability to fluctuate with little explanation as to why it is happening. If you didn't expect fluctuation then you shouldn't have wrote your name on the clipboard.

The draw at West Brom was disappointing but we didn't think it was be going to be that easy did we, not 1 team (well apart from Stoke last week) are going to lay down for us.Just look at Chelsea when they beat us you'd think they'd just won the champs league,same with WBA fans.We're 3 and a bit years into this project never expected us to be at this level already and still believe we're going to win it to be honest and coming up is a semi final against Liverpool if we win it chances must be its another trophy in the cabinet not sure if i wouldn't play our best team in that one its a nice situation to be in but not if your Bobby but i suppose they don't pay 5 mill a year for nowt sure it will come right cos we're a bloody good side.Never let it get you down Blues we've been in tougher spots than we are now apart from the cost i'm one who's loving it.

Anderson said:

Don't worry we have the safety net of the Full Members Cup, to fall back on if it really goes pear shaped!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.