Why are some blues so down?

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Have we been relegated? - No

Have we lost the league? - No

Have we lost 8 on the spin? - No

Fuck me-Please can we stop the post mortems about yesterday. GET A GRIP. We are still top of the league.

I'd rather be where we are now than where we were 10 yrs ago!!!
We want to be as many points as possible in front of scum, we have dropped a lot of points .I dont think many Blues would want a neck and neck finish at the end. Would you?

Re: Why is everyone so down?

LoveCity said:
We've dropped a 5pt lead, not exactly a reason to be cheerful but we will get back on track soon enough. We really need Spurs, Chelsea, and Arsenal to take something from them when the rags travel to their spiritual home London, and we need to beat the rags at our place. Crucial fixtures.
This, this, this, and this!

Dropped 5 points, no I'm not down, I'm absolutely angry!

I've been away for awhile and not had my daily fix of Bluemoon (I came on the other day to wish De Niro a happy birthday) So I haven't been able to get my point around about the West Brom game....

It was a stang one as we weren't poor we played just as well as we did against Stoke we had the majority of the possession and shots our passing was top notch appart from David who was a bit rust..... I think most people aren't giving West Brom the credit they deserve as defensively they were brilliant especially the last ditch tackle made on Aguero when he was one on one.

I like the way everyone (media, rags ect...) make out we've hit a blip because we drew with West Brom away from home... Once we win a game 4 or 5-0 again everyone will soon forget this result....

Anderson said:
Mostly I am pissed because of the Champions league exit, I mean if we exit in quarter finals I will congrat. to Mancini, but we lost from Italian Serie A number seven in first round ... than retirement club Chelski ... destroyed my confidence in Mancini, and I start to be nervous every time when ball is in our half.
Why the hell are you moaning about Roberto? Have you forgotten that our exit from the Champions League was helped by some dubious refereeing (ie Penalties at Bayern); and Chelsea didn't beat us - it was the referee!!

We have had a brilliant season so far - enjoy that, and be positive about the coming months.

Try living in New Zealand - there is no chance to get to any games, its a 2-day flight. We have to survive on the TV coverage and that's nowhere near as good as attending games - nwo that really pisses ME off!!!

Bluekiwi said:
Anderson said:
Mostly I am pissed because of the Champions league exit, I mean if we exit in quarter finals I will congrat. to Mancini, but we lost from Italian Serie A number seven in first round ... than retirement club Chelski ... destroyed my confidence in Mancini, and I start to be nervous every time when ball is in our half.
Why the hell are you moaning about Roberto? Have you forgotten that our exit from the Champions League was helped by some dubious refereeing (ie Penalties at Bayern); and Chelsea didn't beat us - it was the referee!!

We have had a brilliant season so far - enjoy that, and be positive about the coming months.

Try living in New Zealand - there is no chance to get to any games, its a 2-day flight. We have to survive on the TV coverage and that's nowhere near as good as attending games - nwo that really pisses ME off!!!

Ignor him he's a fucking whopper!!

I m not down just not happy that when we can win a game we just seem to come up a little short Fulham, WBA and Chealse, its those games that could cost us at the end of the season. The rags know from the start of the season that every point will count even if you are 3 up at half time you still need to put the teams to the sword.
It may be our style of play but when I watch the rags and spurs and maybe Liverpool I sometimes see a little more drive to get forward quicker than we do.
I am so glad the way we have started for the first half of the season I just hope we can now push on and not fall away like so many people hope/think we will.
If we get to the end of Jan without being beaten it will be a massive statement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.