Why are some blues so down?

I'll be honest im shitting it but at least its in a good way. Dunno whats more tense a relegation dog fight or a title race? All the media hype and the constant banter with rags certainly doesn't help the nerves!

Re: Why is everyone so down?

BlueAnorak said:
We gave WBA a point on a plate by being Mr sluggish on a sluggish day. As a result we gave the rags two points and the confidence they need.

Simply a big no no and I am so pissed as a result. Typical City IS still alive and well.
Typical City would of got beat by Stoke in the FA Cup.

Top of the league,in the C.C semi's,beat the rags away 6-1. What more could we of asked for at start of season ? Ok champions league K.O stages if you want to nit pick.

Its been a very strange season so far. I certainly cannot remember a time when the top 3 have all dropped so few points by Xmas. In any other year we'd have been 6 or 7 points clear by now given our performances and points total.

So its not surprising there's a sense of disappointment that we are "only" top on GD with both United and Spurs breathing down our neck. Its such a rarity for the top 3 to drop points that when they do it seems like a huge deal, not just the inevitable blips that happen over the course of a season.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Have we been relegated? - No

Have we lost the league? - No

Have we lost 8 on the spin? - No

Fuck me-Please can we stop the post mortems about yesterday. GET A GRIP. We are still top of the league.

I'd rather be where we are now than where we were 10 yrs ago!!!

well said!!!!!!!!

Anderson said:
Mostly I am pissed because of the Champions league exit, I mean if we exit in quarter finals I will congrat. to Mancini, but we lost from Italian Serie A number seven in first round ... than retirement club Chelski ... destroyed my confidence in Mancini, and I start to be nervous every time when ball is in our half.
fooling no one

SWP's back said:
Anderson said:
Mostly I am pissed because of the Champions league exit, I mean if we exit in quarter finals I will congrat. to Mancini, but we lost from Italian Serie A number seven in first round ... than retirement club Chelski ... destroyed my confidence in Mancini, and I start to be nervous every time when ball is in our half.
fooling no one

He's gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.