Why are we being linked with mid level signings?

barcajaden said:
30m for Fernandinho, who is a proven performer in Europe and at domestic level.

Spurs pay 17m for Paluinho who is younger and a Brazillian international, who has never performed outside of Brazil and is in the Brazil team because of the very fact he plays in the country.

Hmmmm not sure if City made a wise decision with that.
Edited.

I think Paulinho is a good player and one signing I really wanted but when I saw our interest in Fernandinho you can see the reasons why.

Huge risk I think spending that amount of money on someone who has only performed in his domestic level which imo is a bit of a joke and performed a few times on the international stage.

Tottenham are taking the bigger risk imo.

SWP's back said:
taconinja said:
NipHolmes said:
JCL ****. How dare you say such about Roberto 'son of god' Mancini.
Don't be dumb. Our central midfield was substandard. No manager in the world would win the Champions League with that central midfield.
Was still better than Utd's during their last two CL finals
Different tactical setup and you know it. We relied on our central midfield and they performed atrociously. United's midfield is built to get the ball to the wing as quickly as possible.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:44 pm --<br /><br />
BoyBlue_1985 said:
taconinja said:
NipHolmes said:
JCL ****. How dare you say such about Roberto 'son of god' Mancini.
Don't be dumb. Our central midfield was substandard. No manager in the world would win the Champions League with that central midfield.
If 2 players can be a whole team playing badly then we have bigger problems than I first feared especially when one of our inferior midfielders is considered one of the best in world football these days
Yaya is much better forward than in a holding role. Him moving forward means the other central midfielder is on his own. We don't have someone capable of that. That's on Mancini. What isn't is our central midfielders' inability to hold possession.

i just hope the rumours arent true and we stay away from fred, cardozo, negredo, all not good enough for a team challenging for the league and champions league.

Ducado said:
Grieffymcfcctid said:
i just hope the rumours arent true and we stay away from fred, cardozo, negredo, all not good enough for a team challenging for the league and champions league.

In your opinion (you forgot to add)
oh yeah forgot that my bad, but this is a fact

Grieffymcfcctid said:
Ducado said:
Grieffymcfcctid said:

It's not a fact, you (and I) don't know how the team is going to be set up and what study has gone into identifying what we need to move forward

Ducado said:
Grieffymcfcctid said:
Ducado said:
It's not a fact, you (and I) don't know how the team is going to be set up and what study has gone into identifying what we need to move forward
Ducado is a noted authority on the unknowable and a great supporter of agreeing to disagree about it.

Without reading every post I agree with having a good balance and would really like to see benteke here think he would do well for us and that I think would be enough with SA,ED,JG to ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.