Why are we being linked with mid level signings?

I've not seen this link anywhere in the papers? Who is Mid Level Signings? Who does he play for? Does he track back?

Stoned Rose said:
richards30 said:
charliebigspuds said:
its because the real top level signings are also being chased by the biggest clubs in the world and we're not big enough to compete with them yet

are Chelsea bigger than us?? really? and the future we are building?? they just pay the money! we`ve lost out on hazard and now isco purely down to agents fees. its wrong I know that they ask/get this money but we are missing out on the best young players in Europe!

Chelsea are definitely bigger than us.

In real terms now yes. They had the head start on the grab to the top<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:10 am --<br /><br />
George Hannah said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
George Hannah said:
only in translation obviously.
Oh I get it now. you obviously got shot down by a mod at some point for something you perceive to be trivial but have taken it to heart and are now on a one man borefest every time a mod doesn't warn or ban someone for something you believe you were persecuted for
Almost exactly wrong but please don't let that be perceived as a criticism.
Well im not sure I can, I will contact my lawyer and get back to you on that

NipHolmes said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
richards30 said:
old fuddy duddy springs to mind!! small minded attitude and people cant keep bringing up the good old days when we had nothing as its a pointless argument! the board want us to be one off the biggest clubs in the world and that means you need the biggest players marv! in the last 2 champions league seasons we were mullered by Dortmund twice, in Madrid we could have been 5 down at half time but for joe, Napoli battered us twice and even ajax taught us a lesson! at some point we have to take the plunge on certain players. I will always be grateful to the owner for saving the club and the players that we have but players like isco and cavani would have lifted us to a higher level and with Mario gone and carlos now as well plus the other players like bridge, roque and kolo gone then there should be money available to sort something out. not every post about this is from spoilt kids, remember years ago a house would cost £20,000? now they are £200,000-400,000 for a decent one? times change mate and if we want to be the best then there are only certain players who will make us the best and isco and cavani would have made us a hell off a lot better.

Dortmund, Napoli and Ajax are hardly famed for there big money signings which would point to a different issue rather than the fact we are not spending enough money, like Mancini was way out of his depth at that level

JCL ****. How dare you say such about Roberto 'son of god' Mancini.
Don't be dumb. Our central midfield was substandard. No manager in the world would win the Champions League with that central midfield.

taconinja said:
NipHolmes said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Dortmund, Napoli and Ajax are hardly famed for there big money signings which would point to a different issue rather than the fact we are not spending enough money, like Mancini was way out of his depth at that level

Don't be dumb. Our central midfield was substandard. No manager in the world would win the Champions League with that central midfield.
If 2 players can be a whole team playing badly then we have bigger problems than I first feared especially when one of our inferior midfielders is considered one of the best in world football these days

30m for Fernandinho

Spurs pay 17m for Paluinho who is younger and a Brazillian international

Hmmmm not sure if City made a wise decision with that.

taconinja said:
NipHolmes said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Was still better than Utd's during their last two CL finals

OP..Its not Mid level signings!!!

It's that Russian fella Midlev Elsignings.

silly person!!

andrewmswift said:
samharris said:
OP..Its not Mid level signings!!!

It's that Russian fella Midlev Elsignings.

silly person!!

Come on, get it right, he was in the Ukrainian league.

Thats him,walks with a squint talks with a limp :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.