Why are we hated so much?

I really can't stand the nastiness and bitterness that rival fans have against us now. You just had to look at that audience on the overlap today, full of City hatred. At one point twosips had about fifteen members of the audience plus cunty carragher and nobhead Neville goading and jeering at him, no real need. All for having the bare faced cheek of buying players from 2008 onwards, oh the fucking shame of it

Because City is an obstacle for the yanks to seize the Premier League. Their proxy war is been ongoing for a while and they can boast Chelsea as their first beach head, the red franchises their warships.
The yanks want an english football (sawccer) clubs ownership monopoly of their own, modelled on their riot geared hand egg.

Some of you lot have talked about muricanisation of language, that's nought compared to what's coming. Bliar and Bush, Bozo and Biden, you've got the drift. It won't end unless England obtains independence from their yank masters.

The media are sad hirelings from their yank paymasters, toeing the party line of throwing all the propaganda slander against City; and the Brits, gullible and dimwitted by nature, fall easily for the yank fake news campaign.
The media know how to do it, as they are very applied pupils of one Herr Goebbels:
Lie continuously and some will stick.
Will this change if Qatar by the scum?

The English hate winners, I once saw an interview with Davy Jones from the Monkees, he was asked why he livid in the USA despite the Monkess finishing years before, he said because in America success is celebrated, if you drive down the road in a flash car, there is no jealousy just acknowledgment you’ve probably earned it, in the U.K. they’d just scratch it. The English press etc love to build up the under dog and the first was celebrated because of the dominance of the cunts across the road, but now we are seen as billy big boll and they want us to fail.
If this was an American football team they would be lauded in their country but not here, the English are a very spiteful nation, even more so these days and it’s fuelled by media and social media is the worst. If we should fail in all this, they will love it, but then they will come to realise it will be United winning it for the foreseeable future, Liverpool are shit, Newcastle won’t be allowed to and Arsenal maybe now and then. Back to the same old shit we had for the first 20 years of the premier league, what a load of shit that will be and I tell you what they will wish for us to be back to stop it.
Look at how we treat anyone of success and this country and spite and jealousy is not far behind.
I recall a comment I read many, many years ago -
In America, a father and son noticed a man driving an very expensive sports car, "One day son, you could be rich and own a car like that".
In England, a father and his son watched a man getting into a Rolls Royce, "One day son, we will bring people like him down to our level".

It’s purely down to jealousy.

Shit clubs and their smalltime fans wish it had been them the Sheikh bought.
Big clubs and their plastic fans don’t like the fact we’ve crashed their party and won stuff they thought they’d always win.

So both sets of cunts are willing to believe the bullshit the media peddle, hence it perpetuates as it makes money from clicks and subscriptions.

The English hate winners, I once saw an interview with Davy Jones from the Monkees, he was asked why he livid in the USA despite the Monkess finishing years before, he said because in America success is celebrated, if you drive down the road in a flash car, there is no jealousy just acknowledgment you’ve probably earned it, in the U.K. they’d just scratch it. The English press etc love to build up the under dog and the first was celebrated because of the dominance of the cunts across the road, but now we are seen as billy big boll and they want us to fail.
If this was an American football team they would be lauded in their country but not here, the English are a very spiteful nation, even more so these days and it’s fuelled by media and social media is the worst. If we should fail in all this, they will love it, but then they will come to realise it will be United winning it for the foreseeable future, Liverpool are shit, Newcastle won’t be allowed to and Arsenal maybe now and then. Back to the same old shit we had for the first 20 years of the premier league, what a load of shit that will be and I tell you what they will wish for us to be back to stop it.
Look at how we treat anyone of success and this country and spite and jealousy is not far behind.
I agree with this. Loads of people hate successful people/Teams.

Lewis Hamilton
Andy Murray
Phil Taylor

To name but three.

Liverpool in the 80’s and still by most fans
United in the 90’s and still by most fans
Chelsea in the 00’s
City recently

The same people tend to love the gallant loser.

Frank Bruno
Jimmy White

Etc

The media hate us because they have a vested interest. Fan base size counts for a lot and they need to keep them onside.

Because we aren't united, liverpool or arsenal, the darlings of the media.

That's only a small part of it. This country is institutionally racist and the terms state owned, human rights, sports washing and oil are deemed acceptable to define a person or organisation from the middle east, a ruse for saying brown skin, towel head etc. When hatred is allowed to be pedalled without question, it is accepted as the norm.

Even our uniquely funded state broadcaster allows these terms to be used on its comments forum without question. Any derisory or inflammatory comment against united, liverpool etc is removed in minutes. That said when their chief football writer Dan Roan (IAFC) states we are state owned is it any wonder these keyboard warriors have deflated their blow up dolls to spend more time masturbating over their keyboard reading and pedalling shite over City's demise.

We are hated because we are successful and hating us is the agenda, well driven by our gutter press!

I'm new here, so I'm glad to see I'm not the only Man City fan in the world!

Ok, no kidding now: the way we're hated is just ridiculous.

Man City wasn't created yesterday. It's a historic club. It exists since 1894, even it's in the badge!

We won a league in 1968 and several cups before we were bought by Abu Dhabi. We have the same history than Man United, Liverpool, etc...
They call us state club... State club? Come on! Like if the other clubs didn't spend any money! Noooooo... They don't spend gigantic amounts of money to sign useless players (with all my respect to all of them, Darwin Nunez, Romelu Lukaku, between others)!

And I have a question: why when we signed Jack Grealish by the price of 100£ EVERYONE cried out to Heaven and now that Chelsea have broken our record signing Enzo Fernandez by the prize of 105£ I barely can see a new criticising their "unfair economic power"?

Oh Lord, and after all, they finally found a way to (try to) get rid of us... I can't believe that the only way they have to erase us is accusing us for breaking the financial fair play rules.

I'm not saying we didn't; I'm saying we are not the only ones that did (or do) it.
I also wonder why Chelsea can spend all they want and they are not being also investigated...
P. S. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes, I'm not native speaker.

My hatred for Liverpool has been reduced with the shitter they are this season. Unless they're your derby rival same applies in the opposite. Although if you have no chance of top 4, 5 or 6 City shouldn't concern you in that sense and I think a lot of fans that aren't online don't hate us. But then, just like in most aspects of society, people are influenced by the media.

For my sins my other favourite team was, is Bury , their demise clearly impacted some fans mental health and I have got say the abrupt breaking of this news , sheer volume of alleged offences and the jingoistic euphoria of the press towards our possible demise has rattled my cage this week!

The big clubs hate us because we are nouve riche and in their opinion not worthy of success. Every trophy or success we have takes away what they feel should be handed to them as a god given right.

The media hates us because they are largely former players or supporters of those big clubs. They also know that attacking us will drive clicks and engagement.

The other clubs hate us out of jealousy. We won the lottery so to speak - and they did not. It could have been them but it wasn't.

And of course there is a large racial component to it. Our owners are the wrong color. If they were Norwegian billionaires instead of Middle Eastern there'd be far less hate.

Most fans just follow suit. Think of how dumb and influenceable the average person is, and remember 50% of people are even dumber

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.