Why are we hated so much?

Personally I find the genuine old school fans of most clubs dont hate us, its mainly just the thick sheep that follow (never go) the "history" clubs that get taken in with all the media shite thats spouted about us most days,
I think in a way these latest charges puzzle a lot of normal fans who dream of getting some serious money invested in there clubs but realise it could end up more or less a closed shop for anyone trying to climb into the top spots.

Because City is an obstacle for the yanks to seize the Premier League. Their proxy war is been ongoing for a while and they can boast Chelsea as their first beach head, the red franchises their warships.
The yanks want an english football (sawccer) clubs ownership monopoly of their own, modelled on their riot geared hand egg.

Some of you lot have talked about muricanisation of language, that's nought compared to what's coming. Bliar and Bush, Bozo and Biden, you've got the drift. It won't end unless England obtains independence from their yank masters.

The media are sad hirelings from their yank paymasters, toeing the party line of throwing all the propaganda slander against City; and the Brits, gullible and dimwitted by nature, fall easily for the yank fake news campaign.
The media know how to do it, as they are very applied pupils of one Herr Goebbels:
Lie continuously and some will stick.

We should change the lyrics
Euefa hate us
the premier league despise us
We’re cheating bastards
but we don’t care
We are city super city
We are city from Maine road

@BringBackSwales The best way I can sum it up is to remind you of the treatment Sterling got when he left the dips. Perhaps that one transfer summed up the power shift and boy did he pay for it.
It only stopped when Sterling himself called the media out.
The rags and dips fans are needed by the media for advertising revenue so they will say anything to keep them onside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.