why bellamy

bellamy HAS BEEN a trouble-maker, but ive not seen him in the papers for a long while. we all know hughes doesnt like the moaners, isnt this why there was trouble with elano and jo?

for the people who are sayin owen, granted he bags some goals for newastle, but he would not suit hughes tactics as he lacks the pace. this is why newcastle pair him with martins. therefore bellamy is a better choice. i trust hughes, all you hughes-out nobs can go f*** urselves.

im gonna be eccentric and say the villa thing has gone quiet, which could be a good thing?

Giles said:
rastus said:
Y tu mi amigo..............

That's a bit forward - we've only just met. Let's take things slowly.

OK, I was rushing it a little....lets just talk. Have you heard that amazing player Bellamy could join MCFC? do you think he's as good as Sturridge?

BlueBoy85 said:
bellamy HAS BEEN a trouble-maker, but ive not seen him in the papers for a long while. we all know hughes doesnt like the moaners, isnt this why there was trouble with elano and jo?

for the people who are sayin owen, granted he bags some goals for newastle, but he would not suit hughes tactics as he lacks the pace. this is why newcastle pair him with martins. therefore bellamy is a better choice. i trust hughes, all you hughes-out nobs can go f*** urselves.

im gonna be eccentric and say the villa thing has gone quiet, which could be a good thing?

I'm sorry you imply that the signing of Bellamy would be a good thing over Villa, yet to stop yourself looking like a total fool you talk about Owen. How about all us Hughes out nobs talk about football, and you come back once you have figured out in what world you would sooner have BELLAMY on your team over VILLA and then get back to us!

BlueBoy85 said:

i'm speechless

ill re-word that dude. the villa thing has gone quiet, which could be encouraging, and the signing may come out of the blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.