why bellamy

simon23 said:
ill cheer if he scores a goal but ill be cheering for the team....not the player......

he is scum of the highest order and if we get him ill be counting the days till we sell him/get rid of him.

i really really hope we dont end up with him

he is betther than the likes of vass and benjani......but not that much. he isnt worth the money we will pay for him and we are giving one of our immediate competitors money to go and spend on then aquiring a forward who will probably be better than bellamy.

Sweet Jesus I can't believe I'm defending Bellamy. But just think about it for one second. Hughes has managed him for club and country. Why would he bring him in if he thought he'd be disruptive?

If I were to hire a member of staff who I'd had trouble with in TWO previous organisations then my board would question my sanity. I'm sure Hughes is not a stupid man.

Giles said:
rastus said:
Fair enough i was a bit OTT, however your comments regarding intelligence and Hughes over Bob were also a bit stupid
Your comment 'FFS, the poverty of intelligence on here sometimes does my head in' is poor, infact unhuman.

Unhuman? Hmm. I've already explained why I thought his comments were ridiculous.
So, what did "so let's all hold hands and pray" mean anyway? I understood the "gobshite" bit. :-)

The ' lets hold hands and pray' that we get him....not
However you comments that City supporters are the poverty of intelligence is crude and uncalled for when discussing the possible signing of \bellamy.
If he does sign for us then he will have my support, but the transfer window is about dreams and aspirations....for me he doesnt fit into either.....gobshite ;)

Bellamy is a bell end,but he is better than Evans,Jo,Vassell and Benjani.If Hughes wants to sign him,then we have to trust Hughes,but i reckon he would be a last resort signing.

rastus said:
Giles said:
rastus said:
Fair enough i was a bit OTT, however your comments regarding intelligence and Hughes over Bob were also a bit stupid
Your comment 'FFS, the poverty of intelligence on here sometimes does my head in' is poor, infact unhuman.

Unhuman? Hmm. I've already explained why I thought his comments were ridiculous.
So, what did "so let's all hold hands and pray" mean anyway? I understood the "gobshite" bit. :-)

However you comments that City supporters are the poverty of intelligence is crude and uncalled for when discussing the possible signing of \bellamy.
If he does sign for us then he will have my support, but the transfer window is about dreams and aspirations....for me he doesnt fit into either.....gobshite ;)

No, mate, some of the cider-ravaged povvos on here ARE monumentally thick. Fact.

Giles said:
rastus said:
Giles said:
rastus said:

No, mate, some of the cider-ravaged povvos on here ARE monumentally thick. Fact.

yeah, you called me thick you twat ;)

Giles said:
rastus said:
Giles said:
rastus said:

Y tu mi amigo..............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.