why bellamy

Giles said:
rastus said:
Giles said:
bobmcfc said:
sturridge and caciedo.

fuck bellamy. if he kicked off it would be like barton all over again, we dont need that shite in the dressing room

Hmm....let me see. Who knows our dressing room situation better and knows who would and would not fit in with the existing squad? Bobmcfc or Mark Hughes? Bobmcfc or Mark Hughes? Bobmcfc or Mark Hughes? Hmm...very tricky one.

FFS, the poverty of intelligence on here sometimes does my head in.

Whats your problem gobshite? so lets all hold hands and pray ;-)

If I had the vaguest idea of what you're on about I'd have a wry, withering response that would expose your utter mediocrity as a human being. But I haven't so I don't.

you havent answered my question giles

Giles said:
rastus said:
Giles said:
bobmcfc said:
sturridge and caciedo.

fuck bellamy. if he kicked off it would be like barton all over again, we dont need that shite in the dressing room

Hmm....let me see. Who knows our dressing room situation better and knows who would and would not fit in with the existing squad? Bobmcfc or Mark Hughes? Bobmcfc or Mark Hughes? Bobmcfc or Mark Hughes? Hmm...very tricky one.

Whats your problem gobshite? so lets all hold hands and pray ;-)

If I had the vaguest idea of what you're on about I'd have a wry, withering response that would expose your utter mediocrity as a human being. But I haven't so I don't.
Fair enough i was a bit OTT, however your comments regarding intelligence and Hughes over Bob were also a bit stupid
Your comment 'FFS, the poverty of intelligence on here sometimes does my head in' is poor, infact unhuman.

bobmcfc said:
Giles said:
bobmcfc said:
sturridge and caciedo.

im sure pearce and kegan knew how much damage barton would cause. if we get bellamy we cant say we didnt know what he was like.
why would you choose bellamy over a placid ,prolific and cheaper option in michael owen btw ?

and cool it with the insults there is no need !

Sorry, didn't see your post.

Anyway, what's with the "we"? It's not "we" who will be dealing with Bellamy - it'll be Hughes, who's already managed him for club and country and who I'm pretty sure knows how to get the best out of him.

And I don't think it's a choice between Owen and Bellamy - they're different types of players. Hughes and his team have probably spent a good deal of the last 3 or 4 months putting together a list of players they want. Hughes is renowned for his attention to detail. To suggest they haven't done their homework is preposterous. His signing record so far is pretty good too.

In short, I'm inclined to trust Hughes's judgment on signing players for his team over most fans'.

rastus said:
Fair enough i was a bit OTT, however your comments regarding intelligence and Hughes over Bob were also a bit stupid
Your comment 'FFS, the poverty of intelligence on here sometimes does my head in' is poor, infact unhuman.

Unhuman? Hmm. I've already explained why I thought his comments were ridiculous.
So, what did "so let's all hold hands and pray" mean anyway? I understood the "gobshite" bit. :-)

We will all slag Bellamy off and moan about him, then he will be the player that we were missing and score shitloads.

Bluethemaway said:
We will all slag Bellamy off and moan about him, then he will be the player that we were missing and score shitloads.

If - and it's a big if - Bellamy signs then we at least have to give him a chance.

Giles said:
Bluethemaway said:

If - and it's a big if - Bellamy signs then we at least have to give him a chance.

Nah. I'll focus on the other 10.

Bluethemaway said:

Anything could happen, Fowler could have gone back to Liverpool and found the form of old. Barton could have gone to Newcastle and got his life back in order(not unlike Dunne at City after leaving Everton). I will take the risk and not have him here

ill cheer if he scores a goal but ill be cheering for the team....not the player......

he is scum of the highest order and if we get him ill be counting the days till we sell him/get rid of him.

i really really hope we dont end up with him

he is betther than the likes of vass and benjani......but not that much. he isnt worth the money we will pay for him and we are giving one of our immediate competitors money to go and spend on then aquiring a forward who will probably be better than bellamy.

Then why don`t we just go and buy the forward who is better than Bellamy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.