Why did we buy De Jong?

the real question is Why do we play with 2 holding midfielders instead of one like most teams, yet still leak goals for fun?

He will be class just give him time. FFS a dutch international and we think he is wank! He will of learnt total football before we could fuck it up for him so watch him lead in time!

I'm not saying De Jong is shit.I think Kompany is better ,we should have gone all out for a quality centre half and a big centre forward.We could of bought De Jong in the summer.We have no height in the side

GoalGaudino! said:
TFC said:
Cos he was shiny.

Picture this;

---------Given
Zab---Ned---Dunne--Bridge
-------NDJ----VK
SWP-----Ireland----Robinho
---------Bellamy

If the boss works up the courage to drop Richards, this would be a good line up IMO. NDJ and VK would complement each other well in the midfield.

I really don't get this playing two holding midfielders in front of the defence. One is enough. We are just saying to teams away from home 'we are not very confident so come and try and get through'. It gives us no width either and with very little hieght as well, this formation needs to be ditched. I know it's still quite a young back four..... but 4-1-3-2 please!!

Away............Wigan , Stoke, Pompey............need I go on

Tell you what, what IF MH tried to get each and every player Bluemooners have demanded our owners purchase...and got knocked back at every turn?????
I know its hard to imagine the Bluemooners choices not being avilable but maybe, just maybe?

I personally dont know how he made it through January, his phone must have been red hot ......

"Hi, Mark Hughes here"

"Hi you incompetent rag twat, Neil Mcnabs sweaty bollocks here from Bluemoon. I'm just ringing you to let you know we have compiled a list of players you must buy. Get on the phone right now to those tightfisted Arabs and tell em to get spending those hundreds of millions right now. We expect you to pay no more than 30 mil for blah blah bla......."

city bairn said:
We boght De Jong because he will become one of the best holding midfielders in the world IMO.

Give over mate, the guy is average at best.... the fucking desperation come through on this signing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.