Why did we let Zinchenko go?

Always supported him while he was here but I don’t know what that shite from him at the end was. He would do well to remember where he came from. He was a fucking nobody before City took a punt on him.
Steady on! He was very respectful when warming up in front of us, could see he still loves the club. Think the stuff at the end has been blown a bit out of proportion. Looked like our boys were just taking the piss out of him a bit, nothing more to it.

Always supported him while he was here but I don’t know what that shite from him at the end was. He would do well to remember where he came from. He was a fucking nobody before City took a punt on him.
What shite ? it's not like he was two-footing our players.

Zinchenko was messing around at the end with City players and was pretending to be mad and wanting to fight either Mahrez or Grealish.

That's why Dias etc was laughing.

Loads in the post match thread thought he was being serious and are calling him because of it.

Zinchenko was messing around at the end with City players and was pretending to be mad and wanting to fight either Mahrez or Grealish.

That's why Dias etc was laughing.

Loads in the post match thread thought he was being serious and are calling him because of it
I'm not so sure, looked like he was close to tears and should of been sent off

Steady on! He was very respectful when warming up in front of us, could see he still loves the club. Think the stuff at the end has been blown a bit out of proportion. Looked like our boys were just taking the piss out of him a bit, nothing more to it.

Acting like a pissed up teenager at closing time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.