Why did we let Zinchenko go?

He just got knocked out of the cup and had abit of a mare after he came on and then everyone in the team that just knocked him out wants to hug round him. Everyone has been there, he wanted to deal with his disappointment for afew moments. 5 minutes later he was back to joking about.

The decision to let the Zinch go was controversial. I was a Zinch fan. I think it was two way though. We needed to evolve and so did the Zinch.

Zinch is similar to what Ji Sung Park was to United *spit.

Course it fucking matters. He was our best left back and we sold him with no replacement. Not makeshift and who isn't a squad player.
no he wasn't Cancello was miles ahead last season, hence why no one was really arsed when he left. not one person blinked an eye lid when we brought Gomez in as his replacement!

And if Arsenal were now 4th in the league, no one would still be bothered!

The decision to let the Zinch go was controversial. I was a Zinch fan. I think it was two way though. We needed to evolve and so did the Zinch.

Zinch is similar to what Ji Sung Park was to United *spit.
wrong mate, Ji Sung Park performed in his Champions League final, and won it!

Steady on! He was very respectful when warming up in front of us, could see he still loves the club. Think the stuff at the end has been blown a bit out of proportion. Looked like our boys were just taking the piss out of him a bit, nothing more to it.

That's mint. he looks like the lad on your first night on holiday who hit the airport bar to early, and now wants to tell all his mates what he thinks about them! he's gunna feel a right twat at the pool in the morning!

Zinch made us better going forward.
It’s only after watching Cancelo and all this passing sideways and back rubbish we’re realizing it was mistake to let him go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.