Why did we let Zinchenko go?

Don’t care anymore if I ever did tbh. He is giving his all for his new team. Our players clearly have a lot of affection for the lad but we also wound him up a treat!

Time we all moved on. Very useful helping us build up from the back. Ake is more robust without that technique but I would rather have a natural defender in that role unless we come up against a team that presses high. Pep played Bernie and once we got a grip of the game and they tired switched to Ake. It works we have best of both now.

He was very good at helping Arsenal build from the back, but we knew about his defensive weaknesses and exploited them.

Feel for Zinny, he’s obviously really conflicted when facing us, in game mode I obviously want us to ruin him & win, but I love the guy, his spirit & downright stubbornness to never lie down is a dying art in football, I didn’t mind him riling up the arse fans during the game either, but when alls said & done he’s moved on & so should we

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.