Why did we let Zinchenko go?

Are you mixing me up with some one else?
Depends if you’re someone who is battering zinny whilst not acknowledging what he gave us. As everyone says the bigger issue is not replacing him, that’s why people are still hung up on him as we are incredibly weaker in that position now

Agreed, I loved him personally and firmly believe we aren't the champions currently if he doesnt come on against Villa (absolutely changed the game), but lets not make him something he isn't.
Raz was the start of the game changing.
No love in with him.

Loads in the post match thread thought he was being serious and are calling him because of it.

the-hound-lots-of-cunts.gif

Depends if you’re someone who is battering zinny whilst not acknowledging what he gave us. As everyone says the bigger issue is not replacing him, that’s why people are still hung up on him as we are incredibly weaker in that position now
Incredibly weaker? No, I'm not even sure we're weaker full stop and I loved the lad.

Ive not battered him once , i said i liked him. Gave him 7/10 for his attacking capabilities, which is more than fair, hes probably more 6.5 to be totally honest.
I liked the guy, but lets mot kid ourselves

I spoke to an arsenal fan walking near the ground last week and the way he was going on was like theyd stole the family jewels in zinch and jesus. He was surprised i just kinda shrugged

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.