Why did we let Zinchenko go?

Unpopular opinion: Zinchenko isn't all that, and Pep knows it
Unfair. He is a good player but he has turned into prime Maldini due to the club not getting a lb over the line. You can never have enough good squad players. When it comes to winning leagues he held his own but he would have been targeted in bigger games. It’s done and I don’t want him back nor am I sorry he left. Lb market is tough for the last few seasons. Throw in Mendy situation and it’s become a thing for city.

Fair play to pep and any player who steps up to fill the void.

The zinchenko myth has been amazing to watch grow.
Hes was a 6/10 defender, a 7/10 attacker.
He was a weak link often exploited.

He was a popular bloke.

Next minute hes a mix of maldini/baresi and platini.
Weird to see

Agreed, I loved him personally and firmly believe we aren't the champions currently if he doesnt come on against Villa (absolutely changed the game), but lets not make him something he isn't.

Unfair. He is a good player but he has turned into prime Maldini due to the club not getting a lb over the line. You can never have enough good squad players. When it comes to winning leagues he held his own but he would have been targeted in bigger games. It’s done and I don’t want him back nor am I sorry he left. Lb market is tough for the last few seasons. Throw in Mendy situation and it’s become a thing for city.

Fair play to pep and any player who steps up to fill the void.
I don't think he's shit or useless, he's just a good squad player, which is fine. Our fanbase can't stop talking about him as if he's prime Cafu.

I don't think he's shit or useless, he's just a good squad player, which is fine. Our fanbase can't stop talking about him as if he's prime Cafu.
Only because we are short in this area and our move for Cucu backfired. In a few months when a new shiny lb arrives it will be Zin who? -:)

Good limited player. Ake is doing a fine job stepping into that role for now. He might not have the passing repertoire that Zin does but he is a better defender and for a team changing style that will do for me.

The zinchenko myth has been amazing to watch grow.
Hes was a 6/10 defender, a 7/10 attacker.
He was a weak link often exploited.

He was a popular bloke.

Next minute hes a mix of maldini/baresi and platini.
Weird to see
Not in the slightest, he’s better than our current options. He also was absolutely vital to changing that Villa game. He done the exact same psg away in the CL semi. No one has said he’s better than what he was, weird “blues” like you who have turned him into Stephen Jordan is the bigger issue

Not in the slightest, he’s better than our current options. He also was absolutely vital to changing that Villa game. He done the exact same psg away in the CL semi. No one has said he’s better than what he was, weird “blues” like you who have turned him into Stephen Jordan is the bigger issue
Are you mixing me up with some one else?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.