Why did we let Zinchenko go?

Didn’t bother to acknowledge the City fans once last night. Just another ex City player now. I am not an arsenal fan so I’d NEVER boo him or any ex player but he isn’t special any more.

Last edited:
Would still be the back up LB if he'd stayed. Arsenal was good move for him. Played his part in City’s success. Cheers Alex.
Good to see him continuing to play his part in our success last night by being typical Zinchenko - still not quite good enough. No invention. And, what a cross that was in the first half when it went 20ft over everyone in the area and straight into touch. Top lad!

Good to see him continuing to play his part in our success last night by being typical Zinchenko - still not quite good enough. No invention. And, what a cross that was in the first half when it went 20ft over everyone in the area and straight into touch. Top lad!
To be fair to him he did ping a cross straight onto the head of Nketiah early on which should’ve been a goal, but Nketiah is no Haaland.

He gave everything while here. Anyone bad mouthing him for giving everything for his current club needs to take a long hard look at themselves.

Someone last night compared him to Milner.

Did he openly lie about wanting to sign a new deal if he got more playing time? No.

Did he badmouth the club upon leaving? No.

Pay some respect ffs.

I wish him every success at arsenal, as long as it doesn’t conflict with our own.

If left alone, Zinchenko will mostly kill the opposition. Whereas, if pressed, he's prone to mistakes - often big mistakes. That's why we let him go.

Zinchenko showed both his best and his absolute worst in our match versus Arsenal - killer passes if not pressed - costly errors when under pressure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.