Why did we let Zinchenko go?

Didn’t bother to acknowledge the City fans once last night. Just another ex City player now. I am not an arsenal fan so I’d NEVER boo him but he isn’t special any more.

That’s disappointing if he didn’t acknowledge the City fans. He had good support during his time with us.

He looked gutted last night and may have got carried away in the moment.

I liked Zinny when he was at City, Not a fan of what he done last night trying to get Eddie sent off with the penalty in maybe that's just me being a little bias.

Anyway fact of that matter is, I think we seen last night why we sold Zinchenko he was caught out of position and got pulled apart by top players.

Nathan Ake. That is all.

Last couple of games have demonstrated why he was back up for us. He was below average Vs Brentford and almost gave us a goal last night.

A good player but not top class.

Wasn't remotely courteous last night - disappointing.
Has clearly made his decision. So be it.

Oh FFS some of you are being childish*

He did loads before the FA Cup game about how much he loved the club, the fans, the support he was shown over the war and how it would always hold a huge part of his heart.

You can't expect a player who became loved by the fans because of his passion, and how much he cared about winning, to suddenly be all sunshine and rainbows when his team loses a massive game in the title race.

Last edited:
That’s disappointing if he didn’t acknowledge the City fans. He had good support during his time with us.

He looked gutted last night and may have got carried away in the moment.
I think we were soon forgotten mate. I know he is a nice bloke, I met him a couple of times, but clearly football loyalties are very shallow

because position he wanted to play in we had to many choices... and because he only came in when players where injured he didnt get match fit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.