Why didn't you go to the Leipzig game?

Good on pep.

this city supporters chap doesn’t represent me & he should keep quiet too. I understand why he tried to defend the fans but all he did was fuel the media fire & also misunderstood pep.

I never thought pep was having a dig at the fans when he said it.

maybe nobody just make comments till a few days after an incident or comment till it’s understood better.

we are and always will be lucky to have pep

Im a bit confused about Parker because he said he wad upset that people were talking more about Pep's comment in the media than the game but has seemingly accepted every single offer to appear in the media to continue and grow this story over the past 3 days.

There really isn't much of a story unless the head of the supporters group goes on every media outlet to tell Pep to "stick to coaching" and then there is a story of Pep vs. Fans.

I think certain people should engage the brain before commenting, the press and all our freinds are now having a field day, everyone has an opinion but think before you print KP.
Kevin has own business then spends hours every evening coordinating an OSC Supporters Club of 20 thousand plus members. I might not agree with everyone but the guy who does more for our fans than anyone else, bar Sheila Mansour and the team, deserves his say.

If Pep starts to believe he isn’t backed by the fans, he’ll walk at the end of the season.

His sentence structure in English is pretty poor and I believe he was trying to get the fans to back us to the max at the weekend as he is anticipating a tough game against a rested Southampton.

Sadly, how he’s said it has got some peoples’ backs up and is now become a mountain from a molehill.

It‘s also poured petrol on the fire for opposition banter fans.

Best way to dampen it down is to keep our heads down and be there on Saturday if you can/want.

Kevin has own business then spends hours every evening coordinating an OSC Supporters Club of 20 thousand plus members. I might not agree with everyone but the guy who does more for our fans than anyone else, bar Sheila Mansour and the team, deserves his say.
I'm rather glad that you didn't put a comma there @Tim of the Oak !!!!! :-)

He shouldn’t have said anything. It’s like when he called us a small club with no history compared to the ushisteds of this world, why? What have we gained from him saying anything and then doubling down on his comments. Like you said it’s given the media ammo to fire at us and they are loving it.
Feeding the trolls you could say

simply cant afford it. i pay for my season ticket and cant afford to take time off and buy tickets for midweek games.
unless i can get one of these 1000s of free tickets that city apparently give out every week then my situation wont be changing soon.

This has escalated beyond what it should of been. Happens at least 1 once a season after a poor attendance in a cup.

We dont need supporters getting the backs up...We dont need Pep getting his guard up.

Behind the scenes - fans know what their individual situations are and the requests to the club to improve ticketing and customer support.

A statement from the OSC stating we will continue to support the club and defend our trophies...any day of the week would of been enough.

Media love a storm in a tea cup. So lets not give them the pleasure.

Defend your corner your pride and integrity blues. Envy and jealousy is rip in football. We're hardcore, loyal and Champions of England.
Like I said above, Kevin does more for our fans than probably any bar Sheila Mansour and the team. I don’t agree with every word he’d said but he’s more entitlement to give his view than anyone on here IMHO.

Sorry Tim. But if he get's the invite to go on Sky Sports and doesn't realise that his words will be used to create an issue where non exist, then he shouldn't be on there.

When you can't compete on the pitch you find something else to "win." Should be water off a duck's back for us, honestly
Plus all the so called fans on social media don't even go to games as they are pointing it out on twitter plus the media don't have to pay a penny to go but we the fans do.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.