Why didn't you go to the Leipzig game?

Not sure where you access the matches Corky, but pre pandemic there were touts all the way up the road to the stadium on Ashton New Road from the bottom of the hill near the old derelict pub who's name I forget, none for the only game I've attended so far.
I come from the north and via Alan Turing and Joe Mercer and never seen one.

Yes, thanks to Peps post match comments. Very annoying he did that. Ammo for the enemy.

We desperately need to change this narrative, it's annoying and boring now. As a club we need to do something to shut off these critics. The huge global rag fans obsessed with us doesn't help either. Absolutely hate them cxnts getting away with everything while getting to set the agenda against us always.

Do we have more fans outside Manchester than we think? I applaud anyone who even considers four hours travel for an uncompetitive group match. I have to force myself to travel 4 or 5 miles for midweek matches.

yes, a lot more. The last survey which I don’t have a link for as it’s from memory was about 15% with a Manchester post code, 25% with a greater Manchester post code like me, who knows the rest but judging by the match day coaches far and wide. Our mates in Stretford have very similar local numbers.

Money.
I'm a season ticket holder and have to pick which cup games I can attend, which over a season isn't many.
Quite easy for multi millionaire Pep to have a pop when he doesn't have to budget money.
He may be our greatest ever manager but when it comes to this, he's fucking clueless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.