Why do non-City supporters not rate kompany?

Re: who do non city supporters not rate kompany?

What a man. If he wasn't ours I'd still drool over him. Every game is a final to him. Its written all over him when he comes off the pitch. I get the feeling he thinks we are inches away from glory. I understand why RM gave Carlos the captains band but Vinnie is the future.

Doesn't get as much praise as he should really, he's an absolute tank! Hope he stays with us for years and years to come; I love in the warm-up when after the usual stretches etc. he's on his own walking widths and doing little sprints! Quality defender

Blue Dove said:
To be fair I think it's your mates.

Even the Rags are rating him highly.
Our secret is out.
Ladies and Gentlemen our first "World Class" defender since Dave Watson.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/pl-team-season-so-far-2010-11-a-315596/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/pl-team-seaso ... -a-315596/</a>

Ahem, Nick Fenton

Cos they don't see him week in/out like we do.
Long may they continue to underrate the lad..he's top class!

As a non city supporter Vincent Kompany is an absolute beast. His performance against Chelsea will live long in the memory. He puts his body on the line time and time again. He is more important to your team than Kolo Toure is. You have had so many clean sheets, mostly from impressive displays from Kompany. I remember when Boyata got sent off he held his own and kept you's in it till the Bendtner goal. He is probably in the top 3 best Centre Backs in the league. I rate him highly. He would fit into the Arsenal team perfectly as we need a no nonsense solid CB. Also his international counterpart Vermaelen plays for us so they would already have an understanding. Top player better than Rio Ferdinand, JT, to name two. Oh and he has got me god knows how many points on fantasy football!

The best centre back in the league, but nobody else realises it yet. I love you Vinnie.

Coincidence this. Was telling a rag 'mate' that he would walk into their first 11. He was having none of it and was convinced I was trying to wind him up. Then again he's the typical rag who only watches football when they're on SKY.

All that matters is that we keep on getting clean sheets and come the end of the season Kolo and Vinnie will be dubbed the best CB partnership in the Prem.

If you listen to most non city fans we are imploding. We've got no team spirit, a manager who's shite, players who hate the club, wasted 999billion with fuck all to show and are planning to raise hitler from the grave to lead a revolt against working class britain. I wouldn't let it bother you mate. Could be worse, the more attention he gets the more pleasure the press will get in trying to destroy him. As far as I'm concerned I would have Kompany over any other defender in the world, and he's only getting better.

Its because he's not English, and he goes about his job quietly with no fuss, and doesn't appear on the back page of the Sun, for missing drugs tests, shagging other teammates missus', visiting granny hookers, pissing on the streets outside a nightclub, etc. Oh, and because he doesn't play for Man United.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.