Why do red scousers hate Shay Given ?

sam the drummer said:
I was hoping it was an April fools joke :|

I do hate Liverpool. if we could replace anyone out of the top 4 i'd choose them.

do you reckon they'd hold a minutes silence if we replaced them?

There is a light said:
You sound as bad as a Rag saying that.

I'd hold a minutes silence every day if 96 blues died (perish the thought)

they are professional mourners,you mentioned 96 dying no one else

There is a light said:

I think where people get the hump with Liverpool is how they keep Hillsborough going ( which is completely understandable) but like to ignore Heysel, both were appalling and it's time for Liverpool to own up and take some blame for what happened at Heysel and not just blame everyone else and his dog.

darrenwassall said:
There is a light said:

Professional mourners because they've had a lot of reason to. If you weren't referring to that fair enough, but I suspect Hillsbrough is why they have that reputation.

There is a light said:
darrenwassall said:

Professional mourners because they've had a lot of reason to. If you weren't referring to that fair enough, but I suspect Hillsbrough is why they have that reputation.

ffs where've you been?
they hold a minute's silence at any opportunity,poor scousers,the whole worlds got it in for them

bluemoon32 said:
I think where people get the hump with Liverpool is how they keep Hillsborough going ( which is completely understandable) but like to ignore Heysel, both were appalling and it's time for Liverpool to own up and take some blame for what happened at Heysel and not just blame everyone else and his dog.

Didn't they acknowledge that when they played Juve in the Champions league in 2005? I'm no fan of the scousers but a disaster like that could have happened to any one of a number of teams in the 1980's. But you are right, they played a major part in that disaster, they have that cross to bear and the should accept some responsibility for it.

There is a light said:
bluemoon32 said:

Didn't they acknowledge that when they played Juve in the Champions league in 2005? I'm no fan of the scousers but a disaster like that could have happened to any one of a number of teams in the 1980's. But you are right, they played a major part in that disaster, they have that cross to bear and the should accept some responsibility for it.

the city of self pity is never wrong

darrenwassall said:
There is a light said:

ffs where've you been?
they hold a minute's silence at any opportunity,poor scousers,the whole worlds got it in for them

But surely you felt sorry for the chicken as well?
<a class="postlink" href="http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news/0100regionalnews/tm_objectid=16287339&method=full&siteid=50061&headline=anfield--tribute--to-dead-chicken--name_page.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0100 ... _page.html</a>

law74 said:
darrenwassall said:
ffs where've you been?

But surely you felt sorry for the chicken as well?
<a class="postlink" href="http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news/0100regionalnews/tm_objectid=16287339&method=full&siteid=50061&headline=anfield--tribute--to-dead-chicken--name_page.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0100 ... _page.html</a>

lol you beat me to it,i heard the only thing missing was gerry fuckin marsden

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.