Why do United think they'll ruin our day winning the league?

gazzaa2

They've won the league anyway now, just needing one point from Blackpool and Blackburn. So they'll get the result they need tomorrow and win the league, so it's no skin off our noses.

They'll be celebrating the title at 3 o'clock and by 5 o'clock will be gutted when City win the FA Cup and they have to take the banner down from the Stretford End for next weeks game.

they are so desperate to believe we give a shit about what they do. makes em feel speshul

I know talk about self importance. so we wait 35 years for a cup and IF we win it we will be gutted cos utd won the league? do me a favour. Even if we lose i wont be think "aw and to top it off utd won the league" they are a strange breed. Im happy with champs league myself, FA cup is a very very nice bonus.

If we beat Stoke tomorrow, I couldn't care less if they won the league, Champions League, the Grand National and Eurovision on the same day.

-- Fri May 13, 2011 12:26 pm --

If we beat Stoke tomorrow, I couldn't care less if they won the league, Champions League, the Grand National and Eurovision on the same day.<br /><br />-- Fri May 13, 2011 12:27 pm --<br /><br />If we beat Stoke tomorrow, I couldn't care less if they won the league, Champions League, the Grand National and Eurovision on the same day.

They seem to think it's important because of all the fuss over 19 titles, but they'll have won 12 of those in the last 18 years - simply because they had the most money over that period.

It's like being bothered about the sun going down at night. I know plenty of United fans who won't even know Saturday's results till they see them on the news. If they're not bothered I certainly won't be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.