Why do you hate Everton?

Got a really bad feeling about Saturday.Don't know why,so hope I am wrong.!Usually really confident against anyone but this lot are just awful to play.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Got a really bad feeling about Saturday.Don't know why,so hope I am wrong.!Usually really confident against anyone but this lot are just awful to play.

they fielded quite a strong side on Wednesday night against Sheffield and 8 or 9 of the regular first team got a game - they started with 6 first team regulars and they also played extra time ...... looking at how we fielded the second team against Brum in effect you would hope our first team should be able to run them ragged and tiredness should tell in latter stages of the game ...... the latter stages being when them scouse bastards usually pop up with a goal.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

they fielded quite a strong side on Wednesday night against Sheffield and 8 or 9 of the regular first team got a game - they started with 6 first team regulars and they also played extra time ...... looking at how we fielded the second team against Brum in effect you would hope our first team should be able to run them ragged and tiredness should tell in latter stages of the game ...... the latter stages being when them scouse bastards usually pop up with a goal.

Fingers crossed mate...I just want to beat these bastards so much and put this final hoodoo to bed....Still it's only 3 pts but a very important 3...

BlueRob01 said:
I hate them with a passion - always have as far back as I can remember. Too many reasons, and probably totally irrational of course, but I will try..

Howard " back to the wife" Kendall
The peoples club bollocks
Warped and deluded version(s) of what constitutes " history"
Stanley Park - especially in the 80s
Damon Grant (who remembers)
Typical scouse chips on shoulders
David Moyes - enough said
Pink kits
Tim 1-0 header fucking Cahill
No songs - ok 1, one word all way through, begginning with an E surprisingly enough
Sitting down at away games
Half empty away ends at Maine Rd so often -yet still deny this
Phil Neville
Just plain bitter, delusional, jealous, nasty, horrible bastards..

Off for a lie down..

and not forgetting FUCKING Z CARS
And not forgetting that ''It's a grand old team to play for'' shite. Grand old team? Says who?

jimharri said:
BlueRob01 said:
I hate them with a passion - always have as far back as I can remember. Too many reasons, and probably totally irrational of course, but I will try..

Howard " back to the wife" Kendall
The peoples club bollocks
Warped and deluded version(s) of what constitutes " history"
Stanley Park - especially in the 80s
Damon Grant (who remembers)
Typical scouse chips on shoulders
David Moyes - enough said
Pink kits
Tim 1-0 header fucking Cahill
No songs - ok 1, one word all way through, begginning with an E surprisingly enough
Sitting down at away games
Half empty away ends at Maine Rd so often -yet still deny this
Phil Neville
Just plain bitter, delusional, jealous, nasty, horrible bastards..

Off for a lie down..

and not forgetting FUCKING Z CARS
And not forgetting that ''It's a grand old team to play for'' shite. Grand old team? Says who?

Jim, am I right in thinking a Scottish team sing that as well ... Celtic ??

dont hate them, thats reserved for the rags and spuds (still 1981)

but some of their fans are knobs and their manager is as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.