Why do you support Manchester City?

Never had a choice my Grandad, Dad, then me, Grandad was at the Cup game my first was Charlton promotion game 85 but hardly remember it

At primary school we used to play City V United at breaks. At the time I didn't support anyone but the best player in the school was a lad called Danny Evans and he was a blue so I became one too! My two lads are now blues of course and so is my wife and hopefully all my future grandkids will be. All because of Danny Evans.

An act of youthful rebellion against a United supporting dad and brother. My dad never took either of us to games or it might have been different (the indoctrination of kids). I'd love to say I'm a third or fourth generation blue, but truth is most of my family are United fans, yet I couldn't possibly hate them more. :)

Because they are my team... my granddad was a blue my dad was a blue my kids are blues and my grand daughter is a blue.... its in the blood and no matter how bad we were and fuck me we were bad at times once a blue always a blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.