why does it feel

welsh_andy said:
dunno how op can feel that bad, look at our past, division 2 ring any bells. christ man up, doesnt matter how good we are or become, we wont always win sumit. i for one remember our past, its nice to be up there, plus at least we did the rags in their own backyard.
as a city fan ive learnt to turn the naegative into a positive, otherwise would have hung myself years ago, haha
Still living on those memories of York bless.Yeah i agree we cant win a trophy every year.But you dont piss your own fans off by ,putting in no effort in a final.All the players should tell themselves have they given their all for City this season and the answer is a big NO!!!!!!!

Lomas has a lob on said:
This may sound spoilt, but I'm glad the season is over, the result and performance today was the icing on the cake of a shit week, but I'm already over it and I'm just looking forward to the new regime and any new players coming in now.
Those two ex Barcalona guys had better make it good for next season. Anything less than a title win for me will be a step backwards. I believe given another season Mancini would have regained the Title. Almubarak could have favoured the wrong guys here.

baildon blue said:
welsh_andy said:
dunno how op can feel that bad, look at our past, division 2 ring any bells. christ man up, doesnt matter how good we are or become, we wont always win sumit. i for one remember our past, its nice to be up there, plus at least we did the rags in their own backyard.
as a city fan ive learnt to turn the naegative into a positive, otherwise would have hung myself years ago, haha
Still living on those memories of York bless.Yeah i agree we cant win a trophy every year.But you dont piss your own fans off by ,putting in no effort in a final.All the players should tell themselves have they given their all for City this season and the answer is a big NO!!!!!!!
i agree, but its typical city init, guess the only difference comparing players to the past, is now they on huge money, but paying high salaries doesnt get you players with passion for the club.
how many times in the past have we screamed at players, shit load for sure.

memories are memories good or bad

baildon blue said:
welsh_andy said:

And I am sick and tired of the "he's lost the dressing room shit". They get paid millions to play football for City. Whether or not they enjoy playing for the manager shouldn't be a factor. The malcontents should have been dispensed with.

Pam said:
baildon blue said:
welsh_andy said:

And I am sick and tired of the "he's lost the dressing room shit". They get paid millions to play football for City. Whether or not they enjoy playing for the manager shouldn't be a factor. The malcontents should have been dispensed with.
HERE, HERE,....

Imagine we had won the league one year and then the very next season we were relegated,
how would you feel? that would never happen to us....oh wait ? 1936/37 ..1937/38.
Not such a bad season this one we are improving.

ancoats said:
like we have just been relegated

we finnish 2nd and in the champions league again but i feel like shit and the ending
game we lost to norwich city we never lose to norwich never ever

I would rather Danish 2nd to be honest.

i said the same thing to my mate at the ground..they git rid of the manager and still cant put in a performance.Also think the players need to look at themselves and ask have they earned their 100K/200K a WEEK.

ancoats said:

we finnish 2nd and in the champions league again but i feel like shit and the ending
It really REALLY doesn't feel like that in any way. I was absolutely devastated the day we won 2-5 at Stoke and still went down to the third division. I've never felt so low supporting City. I was gutted for weeks on end. Gladly it was actually a right good laugh in the third division and was nowhere near as bad as I feared, but the feeling of going down there... HORRIBLE!

I'm feeling really excited at the moment. New kit, new manager, new players, new stand, new club in New York... things are fuckin fantastic! Being a City fan right now has rarely been better.

Compare how you feel with how Portsmouth or Stockport fans feel at the moment and see if you still think it feels like we've been relegated... lol

-- Tue May 21, 2013 7:39 pm --

SuperYaya said:
ancoats said:

I would rather Danish 2nd to be honest.
Swedish 2nd for me.

i feel the complete opposite to the OP.

i feel like the rodeo bull that is man city is about to get a smack on the arse and start trampling all before them! bobby was great, but i can see why the club got rid of him.

cup final? disappointing, but i think we'll look back on it and smile about the crossroads the club was obviously at then.

glass half full? hell yes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.