why does it feel

I honestly cannot seem to move past the idea that some our the playing staff are such utter twats that they gave about 40 per cent in the final. It meant more to some of them to shift the manager out than it did to win the FA Cup for the club. What went on last week was genuinely sickening. Nothing bloody typical about it.

Pam said:
I honestly cannot seem to move past the idea that some our the playing staff are such utter twats that they gave about 40 per cent in the final. It meant more to some of them to shift the manager out than it did to win the FA Cup for the club. What went on last week was genuinely sickening. Nothing bloody typical about it.
Even though I too am disgusted by the display in the final I try and be philosophical. One step back to go two or three forward. Change is a good thing, manager and players.

NipHolmes said:
Pam said:
Even though I too am disgusted by the display in the final I try and be philosophical. One step back to go two or three forward. Change is a good thing, manager and players.

Changes to the playing squad would be a good thing, as long as we don't trolley dash round fucking Aldi again two minutes before the new season starts.

Changing the manager, however .. well nay, nay and thrice nay.

ancoats said:
like we have just been relegated

we finnish 2nd and in the champions league again but i feel like shit and the ending
game we lost to norwich city we never lose to norwich never ever

Sad for you, look at the SAD Celebrations and Love Fest at Arsenal for finishing fourth. I had mates at work who were the worse for wear today, "Do your players get a medal for finishing fourth? Do your players have a "special" medal struck for Qualifying for The Champions League for the umpteenth time?

We under achieved this year, we have over achieved last year, hopefully next year we will again for only the second time since 68'.

Maybe with more a Points difference, rather than a Goal difference, which seperated us from 3rd and 2nd in 2011 and 1st and 2nd in 2012.

As I have said before, we were Runners up in the Prem and the FA Cup, when I was young that was called chasing the Double. If we had put up a fight worthy of the Club name, we would have pissed it in both Competitions.

That's the only reason to feel deflated. That's what gives us our bad name as a Club full of "mercenaries".

Remember this next year, we pissed second in third gear in TWO Competitions, and that is unforgivable..

Unfortunately, thats why I believe we look for a new Manager.

We were Second best effortlessly

ancoats said:
like we have just been relegated

we finnish 2nd and in the champions league again but i feel like shit and the ending
game we lost to norwich city we never lose to norwich never ever

cos where we are right now this season has been total failure.

NICKS BACK said:
ancoats said:
Unfortunately, thats why I believe we look for a new Manager.

We were Second best effortlessly

The logical conclusion to this is that to be consistent, we will need to sack every bastard who doesn't bring silverware season in and season out without fail. Even Bacon had a few barren years, ffs.

dunno how op can feel that bad, look at our past, division 2 ring any bells. christ man up, doesnt matter how good we are or become, we wont always win sumit. i for one remember our past, its nice to be up there, plus at least we did the rags in their own backyard.
as a city fan ive learnt to turn the naegative into a positive, otherwise would have hung myself years ago, haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.