Why does Mark Hughes think Bridge is worth 15 Mill

Prophet of Doom said:
I think some people thinks its like Footy Manager 2009 at City.

We cant just go and pick the best left back from Barca, Real or Juve. Get in the real world.

We need a left back desperately. Wayne Bridge is probably in the top 5 in the Premiership, yet lucky for us doesnt get too many games.

We currently have in Ball and Garrido two of the worst full backs in the Premiership.

Its a no brainer. We are probably paying a little over what he is worth. But the fact is Chelsea wouldnt sell for 8m. So we have to pay a little more.

Good business.

You nearly made a good post, I have high lighted the bit that has let you down.

Our left backs are left stranded on their own, they dont get any help from the left sided midfielder and the left centre back is naturally a right sided player and drifts to the right.
The lack of assistance our left backs get makes them look weak,
The right back has the centre back and SWP helping him out.

agreed...much rather give money to a foreign club and get a better left back, Chillieni, Grosso, Lahm. 3-2-3-2 formation with 3 quality centre backs, two wingbacks a holding midfielder and 5 attcking creativeplayers would be awesome to see. A theoretical dream team....

Buffon
Kompany Toure Upson
Zab/SWP Grosso/Chillieni
Gatusso
Ireland Kaka Robinho
Villa Henry

pedrag40 said:
agreed...much rather give money to a foreign club and get a better left back, Chillieni, Grosso, Lahm. 3-2-3-2 formation with 3 quality centre backs, two wingbacks a holding midfielder and 5 attcking creativeplayers would be awesome to see. A theoretical dream team....

......................... Buffon....................
.............Kompany... Toure..... Upson.............
.....Zab/SWP.............................Grosso/Chillieni......
...................... Gatusso...................
....Ireland........... Kaka...........Robinho......
..............Villa............Henry.......

i think you live in a dream world,can i come?

12 players on the pitch and swp as right back genius!!!!!!!!!!!!

leewill31 said:
pedrag40 said:

Buffon
Kompany Toure Upson
Zab/SWP Grosso/Chillieni
Gatusso
Ireland Kaka Robinho
Villa Henry

i think you live in a dream world,can i come?

12 players on the pitch and swp as right back genius!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha!

Because we are desperate for a left back, he is good enough to be in a premiership challening squad and he is better than anything we've got now. We are hardly desperate for money as well. I mean yeah, he seems overpriced, but you aint gonna get anybody for cheap in january who you think is a good standard player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.