Why does Mark Hughes think Bridge is worth 15 Mill

Cant believe people dont rate Bridge. Saying that, when they start praising Garrido it probably tells you all you need to know about their football knowledge.

Great signing which will make us a lot stronger.

Prophet of Doom said:
Cant believe people dont rate Bridge. Saying that, when they start praising Garrido it probably tells you all you need to know about their football knowledge.

Exactly right!!
Maybe it's not just the team that have to get mentally stronger to challenge for anything.........seems we need to get a bit more positive ourselves in future.
If we had no money and was selling then we would have something to moan about.
Chin up lads let's enjoy it!!

Enjoy it!!!!

Some of the muppets on here won't be happy even when we've won something.

I won't mind if we don't sign someone until next week, we play Forest at the weekend for christ's sake.

The important game is Pompey and 9 days is a very long time to sign players.

for me, bridge is like cudicini (sp). would probably walk into 17 of the other 19 premiership teams. it's just that he's in the same squad as a player who is regarded as one of the best in the world in his position.

ashley cole is an odious little man, but one of the best left backs in the world. bridge will provide solidity where we most need it.

alot of ppl thinking bridge isnt that good but cmon...

i think hes solid defensivly and thats exactly what we need with robi on the left.. he has good spacial awereness unlike ball and garrido..

straight into the starting line up.. great signing..

if it happens

Managers like him because of his attitude and abilty.
His workrate is second to none, never moans, consistant (when playing) and got probs the best left foot in the Prem.
Imagine a big target man like RSC or Drogba getting service from Bridge, Petrov (left) and SWP, Zab (right) with Rob just in behind?

Prophet of Doom said:

yep.

the crucial bit of info is not the praising of Garrido (he's put in some good effort at improving and deserves some praise)..

it's the rating him higher than Bridge part. wtf. i suspect the evaluation may have been mediated by the crack pipe....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.