Why does Yaya always looked f*cked ?

A big guy takes a lot of energy to shift that fast, he's obviously not as fit as he could be and has played every game over the recent spell i think? Can't be much left in the tank. Needs a rest now.

bluemoonste said:
Don't get me wrong, he is immense with his power and his runs and I think he's a top player but I've never seen a player so out of breath all the time ?

Still a top player for us tho :-)
prob cuz he ran his fuking ass off mate...

chase of spades said:
bluemoonste said:
Don't get me wrong, he is immense with his power and his runs and I think he's a top player but I've never seen a player so out of breath all the time ?

prob cuz he ran his fuking ass off mate...
That may read as me being a bit nasty,i wasnt by the way!

But you get me yeah? He did do some at times!

Non-stop running for 90 minutes does that to you!!
He must of run about 12-15 km tonight, would be interesting to see those stats, they do it in the CL
Plus the guy is a fucking tank! Played really well tonight, him Hart, Kompany, Zab and De Jong were outstanding

When you come from a Barcelona team where you seat in the middle of midfield passing the ball to messi you don't end do much! He's just nit used to it.

bluemoonste said:

Agreed mate - we had the same conversation in the pub. Conclusion is that he needs to give up the 40 cigs a day he must be on!!

Great player who now and again has a shocker but god does he need to get fit!

There's nothing I like seeing more than seeing a "Yaya" (which is what I'm gonna call his runs from now on), but he seriously needs to get fitter as well.

A "Yaya" is better than any trick or dribble for me.

Fairly good game tonight though.

eddiepierre said:
bluemoonste said:

Agreed mate - we had the same conversation in the pub. Conclusion is that he needs to give up the 40 cigs a day he must be on!!
I've heard that since he came to Manchester he fell in love with chip barms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.