Why does Yaya always looked f*cked ?

Seen him at most home games and give him a bit of stick after the game, he looked like a giraffe with a bad knee when he ran anywhere.

I stand corrected tho i think we may have just bought a cracker with a good joke in it.....RARE

He is getting fitter and trimmer than when he arrived. He still has a way to go though because he's gonna have to get used to it.

I wouldn't like him to lose too much of his size though cos once he's got the ball at his feet it seems almost impossible to get it off him.

If there is one player who I cant stand people giving a slating to, its Yaya. Hes an absolute fucking Rolls Royce monster. He literally slices through defences with some of those runs. However I do think he could lose a bit of extra timber and increase the stamina. If he does that then he would be amongst the top 5 cm's in the world imo.

ldlhblue said:
He has been playing in Spain where
1. They play at a slower pace
2. They don't have 4 games in 10 days where he starts them all
3. He playing a more advanced position and is expected to defend abit aswell

He clearly has the quality he just needs to adjust to the league!

He was the same in Barcelona as well. It's not going to change, it's just the player he is.

Akai said:
waspish said:
When you come from a Barcelona team where you seat in the middle of midfield passing the ball to messi you don't end do much! He's just nit used to it.

agreed, that's why he sometimes get frustrated on easy passes missed.
Easy to pick your passes when you haven't got two defenders trying to kick lumps out of you as soon as you get the ball. The defenders in Spain give you enough time to make a cuppa before you pass it.

mr t said:
I don't think he always looks fucked.

He looks as though he's lost weight and he's a lot more agile than he was a few weeks ago.

He's economical. An' there's nothin' better to be huffin' and puffin' after seventy mins, give the opposition the idea that yer fucked, an' then sprint past 'em like an express.

because he is a monster.
6ft 3 probably weighs 120 kg!

but seriously how long does it take to get premier league fit?
for those in the know
1) are the players diets monitered
2) alcohol and nicotene intake monitering ( doubt yaya smokes)
3)do they do extra specilised fitness adapted for each player
4) or any other monnitering which is condusive for optimal performance

i mean if i was paying over 100000 pounds a week for anything i want them so fit when they pass gas it smells like lavender

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.