Why does Yaya always looked f*cked ?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
discopop said:
Sorry but not having that about Barry I thought he had pretty good game (2 or 3 stray passes I grant you) Milner was a six out of ten plenty of effort but didn't show us the quality.

Jo was pretty poor last night but was asked to do a job that was not his normal role (whatever that is now)

One thing last night showed was that we need a forward who can hold the ball up and play in others, looking at the clips of Dzeko I think he would have been perfect last night whereas Adebayor would have spent the game in an offside position as always, that guy has been a big let down.

Barry and Milner were absolute dogshit.

It is one thing to exert energy, it's another to run quicker than a tortoise and pass the ball to a team-mate.

A lot of the problems last night were down to their lack of mobility.

It's not their fault, they are simply the wrong type of footballer for how football is played at the very top level.

Which begs the question, why did we sign them then?

Barry came early on in our development but Milner came in recently and for a shit load of dosh!

I know you didn't sign them mate but it really does raise the question as to whether he really was a Marwood recruitment with Bobby not really arsed about him?

chase of spades said:
bluemoonste said:
Don't get me wrong, he is immense with his power and his runs and I think he's a top player but I've never seen a player so out of breath all the time ?

Still a top player for us tho :-)
prob cuz he ran his fuking ass off mate...

Exactly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.