Why has tonight annoyed me and so many blues so much

mancityscot said:
I Lost it big style tonight, had to confide in my family I'd never act like that again. A mix of frustration/anger. I don't want to lose me head over this game again. But tonight got to me

Hope this ain't a Clarkie lol

But exactly how I feel, mrs gone to bed I'm sat her watching motd fuming not felt like this all season pal

jellert said:
Regression said:
Everton were pathetic tbh. Misplaced passes galore and we still lost.

I've never seen so much long balls in my life.. They had one attack and they scored

Everton have played football like that for the last 5 years i can think of

dctid said:
jellert said:
Regression said:
Everton were pathetic tbh. Misplaced passes galore and we still lost.

I've never seen so much long balls in my life.. They had one attack and they scored

Everton have played football like that for the last 5 years i can think of

Thank god i don't watch more Everton games then

everyone's whining without saying the real reason why they are having a go .... cos they know that whilst we are having a dip or a blip or whatever, United tend not to.

United won it last season, not cos they played well, but because the City's, the Chelsea's and the Arsenal's all had dips, blips etc, but united were consistently average.

Its the same again, united haven't been stellar this season, but they stayed there and picked up wins by not playing well. when we played poorly, we lose points.

That's what's scaring everyone to act like prats, but with 15 games to go its either going to be a close run thing, united drop off or city drop off. wait till there's 5 games to go and all the prats will be shooting themselves for one reason or another.

Danny St.helens CTID said:
mancityscot said:
I Lost it big style tonight, had to confide in my family I'd never act like that again. A mix of frustration/anger. I don't want to lose me head over this game again. But tonight got to me

But exactly how I feel, mrs gone to bed I'm sat her watching motd fuming not felt like this all season pal

Being serious mate, winning a title would mean so so so much to me. To slam it in the faces of the corrupt FA and others. It sometimes gets too much when we lose

mancityscot said:
Danny St.helens CTID said:
mancityscot said:

Being serious mate, winning a title would mean so so so much to me. To slam it in the faces of the corrupt FA and others. It sometimes gets too much when we lose

Like I said pal I duno what it is tonight but it's really really got to me I honestly beleive we could of lost it tonight

Even Dave Bassett on Ssn saying we will win it ain't give me a kick

Because tonight was our biggest test. A night when titles are won we are told. We all knew it would be tough so why has Mancini said he underestimated Everton. Crazy.

As a team we lack know how in important situations that will only come as the team develops its experience & spirit. How many times tonight did you think we had an opening but no chance materialised, they have to realise how big these games are or am i just speaking like a frustrated fan.

We need to dig in away from home now, we are clearly struggling with just 1 goal in last 4 league away games against average opposition.

There are things i have picked up on that i will get slated for like Lescott making poor passing decisions in key areas and times of games, lacking concentration maybe. Barry the same, he lacks steel & looks weak mentally to me, again those two have been much improved this year but will be replaced in the main starting 11 next. Nasri is another one who is too nice, Dzeko for all his physical prowess goes dowm too easily and needs to toughen up. The opposition will play on this more and more.

That said, only 3 narrow defeats in the league and we are still top. There has to be a reaction though as mistakes now will cost us. Do we have enough winners, is there enough team spirit to fight utd to the death? Do we miss Tevez's drive and fight, of course we do but this is the mad world of Man City nowadays.

The next 15 games will be epic and we could win it on the last day and we will all be going mental. LCHU

Re: Why has tonight annoyed me and so many blues tonight

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Most losses/draws came in domestic cups... this was the league and it's the first where we have dropped points and the rags have gained. I just hope Chelsea do their job at the weekend and we belt up... seriously don't want this to come down to the Manchester derby, that's the worst possible scenario IMO.

Umm... weren't we 5 points up earlier this season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.