Why has tonight annoyed me and so many blues so much

Wiekens said:
Because after gaining a good advantage we're staring those rags right between the eyes and they've got the momentum. We've all presumed up to now that this would be our season but now we're going back to our default position that ultimately they end up winning and we don't. And then we feel that sickness in the pitt of our stomachs that theyre going to win it again but this time at our expense. Let's just hope Chelsea can do them

My biggest concern is that the rags are picking up points with a weakfish side. They'll have nani, young and cleverly back soon. Yaya maybe our saviour but could be too late by thd time he comes back. It'll no longer be in our hands.

dctid said:
Danny St.helens CTID said:
As above
Can't put my finger on why exactly but were all pissed off Tonight More than ever and I am fuming with mancini's subs and dzeko and johnson and aguero

But why? Has tonight sadly turned our season for the worst?

I think because people are now starting to realise the limitations of the team we have put together - its too slow and too predictable and hen compared to the more direct Spurs and Rags approach it makes people wonder if we are actually good enough

Personally i think we will be short cant decide 2 or 3 to be honest

This. Far too slow getting the ball forward.
Set pieces are a disgrace also. Have been for ages

Balti said:
awest said:
Because it was Everton away and deep down we knew we would lose. And we did.

the rags probably knew they'd lose at home to Blackburn

And get spanked away to Newcastle the week afterwards.

Because it was like a replay of every game we play there!

Walton the ref
Everton play out of there skin
No decisions for us
We lose

when sami hit the bar i knew this was destined to happen - not a suprise for me at all - 3 points against fulham and then villa we'll be laughing as the rags drop points to liverpool...who will play out of their skin, like they did against us.

we just shot at goal everytime we had possession outside the box and Everton's central defenders are tighter than other teams' defence even if Discuntin isn't one of them. too wasteful of plenty of potential opportunities. even Aguero who is skilled at dribbling found no option but to try his luck straight at goal which of course would deflect off Heitinga who is a well-known Dutch international that played the full 120 in Cape Town 2 years ago. how we didn't get the better of Hibbert a shit defender I am still quite puzzled. and pretty much every shot that Dzeko took bounced off a blue shirt.

Nasri's shot off the bar was our only real chance of a goal last night. better luck next time Blues. last night was quite frankly just not our night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.