Why have we been written off?

Best attack wins the league more often than best defence. Most of the media apart from Mullock have ignored that. Still they're the experts!

Can I just add that I think Ruud Gullitt, in a medical first, has actually had his brain surgically removed. The few remaining brain cells have been scraped out and his skull is now an empty shell.

Selling papers and increasing viewing figures is the only interest or the media. United, Liverpool and Arsenal get more clicks while Maureen provides good headlines.

City are doing things quietly. They don't encourage headlines and broadcasting on our own website will be causing a few twitches. Add that to the xenophobia that exists with the love for 'arry and Warnock and good Engljsh boys who can put it in on a wet Tuesday at the Britannia and it starts to make sense. It makes me wretch.

I was listening to 5 live the other night and everyone was agreeing that with Pellegrini leaving at the end of this season, the players would be unsettled and everything would be crap.

I had a little chuckle this morning when I read Pellegrini had signed a new contract.

These so called experts speak just as much crap as the rest of us. The only difference is they get paid for it.
The hilarious thing is if you asked them again today, they'll reformat their reasons as to why we'll finish fourth. So many 'experts' come up with the answer they want and then find reasons for justifying it.

It's mostly that the media and has-beens they drag out as mouthpieces are almost all rags, scousers or cockneys. They know we are serious title challengers and have a very good team but favour their own clubs to win and pander to the dribbling masses by predicting them to win.

I think our only serious rivals are Chelsea. Arsenal have only signed a keeper and still only have Giroud as their striker. He's shit.

The rags still rely on Smalling and Jones at the back, have a keeper who wants to leave and only one decent striker.

Liverpool? No. 4th or 5th. Sturridge always injured, shit defence, average keeper, no Sterling anymore.

As for us, we have last season's top scorer, last season's golden glove winner, Silva, Yaya, Bony, and now the best U21 player in the world to add some searing pace. We're going to smash every fucker.

Its fairly straightforward, we haven't managed to sign our targets and a lot of people (outside this forum) don't rate Pellegrini.
When we sign KDB we will have managed all our targets bar Pogba. It would have been a great window.
So the only thing straight forward is you being full of shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.